INSECURE // -14-

•Jada•

After I got back inside from running after Chris, I slammed the door shut and walked down stairs slamming that door to. I never thought that Chris would leave, I never thought that I would have a thing with Michael, but the sad thing is I don't know if I really like Michael like that. He sweet and everything but I think that I only felt that way toward him because of how he was helping me with Chris.

I spread out on the bed and laid there not knowing what to think. He was gone, moving thousands of miles away from me, and there's nothing I can do about it.

•Chris•

I walked through the doors of the house, smelling the sweet smell of mama's apple pie scented candles mixed with the air freshener.

"Chris, baby is that you." Mama said as I walked in the kitchen hugging her as the smile on her face grew even bigger.

"My baby is home." She yelled as she rocked us side to side. When the hug loosened she looked at me concerned as I shook my head,

"I'm good mama, don't give me that look." I chuckled at she rubbed my arm and hugged me again.

•Jada•

Two weeks have passed and I still haven't heard from him. Logan is different, he always comes straight home from school,straight to his room and does his homework, most of the time he doesn't even eat dinner. I haven't seen Tyga since that night but I'm honestly okay with that.

Today was Logan's birthday so we were going to go out, he didn't seem like he wanted to but we went anyways. Mom moved in with her little boy toy last week so it was just me and Logan, but Michael decided to stop by and eat dinner with us.

"Happy birthday lil man" Tyga said to Logan as he stared down at his food.

"Logan say thank you!" I said as I sat next to Tyga. I slightly looked up and put on a fake smile,

"Gee thanks" he rolled his eyes and looked back down at his meal.

"Excuse us." I grabbed Logan's arm and pulled him outside,

"What is your problem, Tyga brought you a present and wished you happy birthday and you go and rudely say 'Gee thanks' really Logan? I miss Chris to okay"

"Doesn't seem like it." I mumbled, I sighed and pulled out my phone and handed it to Logan as the number dialed.

"Hey Chris, it's Logan."

"Thank you"

"No I haven't checked the mail yet"

"I know I have been doing what you said tho, I always so my homework and I have straight A's now."

"Alright can you call when you're done with that?... Alright, thank you Chris. You too!" He hung up and handed me the phone as the smile on his face faded.

"What did he say?"

"Nothing that concerns you, can we go home?" I sighed and nodded my head,

"Yea, that's fine.. let's go."

"Is Michael coming?"

"Do you want him to?"

"No!"

"Okay" we walked back to where Tyga was and I tapped his shoulder,

"Hey, we're going to go finish eating if you want, I'll talk to you later."

"Alright" he stood up and pecked my lips and then my forehead. I blushed a little and then walked out.

"I can't believe you."

"What Logan, what do you want from me." I yelled as we got in the car,

"I want my friend back, I want a stable mother and I want my sister to stop being such an idiot." He yelled as we sat silently for a while,

"I caught Chris cheating on me Logan, I saw it okay. You're not the only one that misses him, I miss him a lot but do you really think that I am still the bad guy, I know that I kiss Tyga but there is nothing there, I still like Chris, hell I think I'm in love with him but he's gone Logan okay, I'm sorry that you think everything is happening just to you but it's not Logan." He rolled his eyes and didn't say anything.

When we pulled up to the house, Logan jumped out and went to the mail box and grabbed a box I am assuming is from Chris and walked inside as my phone buzzed,

"Hello!"

"Oh um I thought that Logan would answer, can I speak to him?"

"Yeah hang on."

"LOGAN!"

"How are you?" I asked as he sighed,

"Alright, what about you?"

"Could be better"

"I miss you Jada"

"I miss you too Chris, maybe one day things will change." Logan walked down and I handed him the phone,

"Hey!" He said as he walked up stairs and went to his room, I sighed and looked around the kitchen.

•Chris•

"Hey" Logan said as I walked to my room,

"Did you get the gift?"

"yeah I'm getting ready to open it." He said as there was a silence, I heard him open the box.

"Are you being serious right now?" He asked I could tell that he had a smile on his face, I laughed and nodded my head,

"Yes I'm being for real, how would you like to come down to California for a couple weeks?"

"I.would love that, but why are.there two plane tickets?" He sighed "you want Jada to come?" I chuckled,

"If that alright with y'all, pulse next month I'm getting my own place, y'all can come and stay whenever y'all want."

"How can you do that Chris, where you getting all this money?"

"I'll tell y'all when I see y'all next week!"