INSECURE // -2-

I gulped and tried to keep my self calm, I walked closer to her as I heard her talking to some girl, as soon as I pasted her I sighed in relief, only to be tripped and fall to the floor, I closed my eyes for a brief second hearing them chuckle, i sighed and picked my self off the ground. and moved the hair out of my face. I stood up all the way and just looked over in her direction, I shook my head and started to walk away only to have her talk.

"Hey Fatty," She spat, as I stopped walking and slightly turned around, She had a sucker in her mouth as she twirled the stick, she smirked and brought the sucker out making her lips pop, I rolled my eyes and sighed as she walked a little closer, "So yesterday when you tried to run over me, clever." She said as I felt my hands get sweaty, she walk closer, and stuck the sucker back in her mouth as she walked and another step, only to take the sucker out and stick it in my hair. I gasped and attempted to pull the sucker out, I was so painful, her and her little friends just laughed and pointed at me. I turned around heading back to the bathroom, but of course she had to do something. She pushed me from the side, making me stumble and hit my head on the locker as I fell, I groaned and held me head as the art room door opened, I looked over there to see Michael laughing as he had the bathroom pass in his hand, he saw me and his face fell, I rolled my eyes and got up as he made his way over to me.

    "Kaylee, what the hell." He spat at her but she just smirked and rolled her eyes, He reached his hand out for me to take, I hesitated and first but then lightly took his hand, as he helped me off the floor. I stood up and dusted my pants off as he looked back over at Kaylee.

 "What hell is wrong with you." He said as he got closer to her,

"Oh shut up and leave me alone." She rolled her eyes and began to walk off.

"Just wait till you get home and dad hears about this." He said as she turned around  her eyes becoming real big, I felt my eyes grow too, what the hell, please don't tell me that there brother and sister.

"You wouldn't" She said as she looked back at him.

"Try me sis, ill I have to do is call him." He spat at her, Yup there related, what the fuck. She rolled her eyes and huffed as she turned her heel and walked in the other direction. I sighed in relief when she was out of sight, I held my head down and tried to walked away from him,

 "Wait Jada," He said as he jogged behind me, I lifted my head a little as I slowly turned around, with my lips pumped out because I was getting annoyed. I looked at him with my eye brows raised slightly, He quickly noticed that I was annoyed and took a step back, He shook his head like he was clearing a thought. I raised my eye brows a little higher, still waiting for him to talk.

"You umm have a sucker in your hair," I felt my eyes grow as I pushed past him walking the other way. I jogged down to the bathroom and opened the door and locking it....again! I grabbed a paper town and wet it down, I wrapped it around the sucker and gently pulled, When I finally got it out, I threw it away and looked in the mirror. Pulling the sucker out not only hurt but it made the headache that I had from hitting my head worse. I shook my head at myself and turned on the water, washing my hands before walking out of the bathroom.

When the bell rang dismissing us to lunch, I grabbed my bag and went to my locker. I grabbed the lock off the locker and spun the knob to the numbers that I needed. I opened it up throwing  my bag in and closed it. I walked with the rest of the kids in the hallway to the lunch room. I walled through the door leading in to our huge fucking lunch room, I went to my usual spot near the back and sat down pulling my phone out my pocket with my headphones. I put them in my ear then turned on Lolly- Maejor Ali ft. Justin Bieber, I logged out of the music and logged on to my twitter, scrolling through my news feed, looking at stupid stuff and not really caring about any of it but it was something to do, I looked up looking at the lunchroom, seeing everybody talking to there friends and laughing, I looked at my table and saw nobody there but me, The tables in the lunch room were round and it kind of reminds me of the High School Musical cafeteria, I sighed and just held my head down, looking back at my phone. I sat it down and just played with my fingers until I looked up as someone put there hand in my face. I raise my eyebrows as I looked up, I saw that Chris dude just standing there with a tray in his hand and his backpack hanging of one of his shoulders. I took out my headphones and looked up at him.

"Tyga has second lunch, do you mind if I sit with you." He asked, but I was kinda confused

"Who?" I asked as he was shocked then smiled,

"You talked."  He said as he put his tray down on the table and sat down by me. I rolled my eyes, as he chuckled, sliding the bag off his shoulders and putting it by him.

"Michael, his been like my best friend for forever, we call him Tyga as a nickname." He chuckled as he opened his Orange Juice, taking a sip, I watched as his lips wrapped around the lower edge if the bottle as he drank, I mean I'm not going to lie, I never really looked at him closely, he had these pink plump lips, cheek bones that sat perfect right below his eyes with a splash of freckles, his eyes were a piercing brown, they were beautiful. He pulled the bottle away from his lips, and wiped the little bit of orange juice that was sitting above his upper lip. I looked away and down at my phone before he could see me staring at him. I remember something and looked up at him.

"So were you the one that he picked up from the airport the yesterday?" I asked as he put the cap back on the bottle,

"Yeah, I used to live in Cali with my parents but, Michael has his own place, need help with the rent, and I wanted to get out of the house so, it just worked." He said looking at me, I nodded my head and turned off my phone,

"Cali huh?" I said as he nodded, "I guess your not liking this weather than" I said as he smiled and shook his head.

"Not one bit." He chuckled and look back down at his food, "You want something?" He said looking down at his tray full of food, I shook my head telling him 'no', He smirked and looked down as he started to eat, He looked back up quickly and his eyes changed expression,

"Oh and look about the sweatshirt, Im really sorry, I came over here to tell you that th-" I cut him off by smirking and shaking my head.

"Its okay Chris really, They would have found something to make fun of me anyways, besides it was an accident." I said as his face grew with confusion,

"What you mean?" He asked as I shook my head, and lightly laughed,

"Chris look around, every table is filled but the one im sitting at, im not a person that people like to be around" I said as he looked at me like I wasn't finished talking,

"Why?" He asked but that's the thing I don't know why, people just make fun of me for no reason. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, ever since 4th grade, people have picked on me and bullied me, I surprised that your even sitting with me." I said as he looked at me in the eyes, as he looked a little hurt by what I said, but it was the truth, He opened his mouth to say something as the bell rang cutting him off, I lightly smiled and got up grabbing my phone as I walked away from him. I sighed and grabbed my bag out my locker walking to my last class of the day, thank the Lord.

A/N
I know that its not that interesting now but I promise that it will get better!! Vote & Comment(: