Chapter 26

I think I need to upload more sooner coz I'm losing readers. You think?

Don't stop believing

HANG ON TO THE FEEELINGG 💖

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

* 2 weeks later *

"IM HOME!!!!", said Demi as she walked into the Joe's house.

"Wrong house sweety", said Nick who was passing by.

I stuck my tongue out at him and walked ahead going up. Antonio was coming down and he grinned at me.

"Oh look who's here...missed me too much?", he said picking me up and spinning me around.

"You wish",I scoffed and rolled my eyes getting out of his grip.

I finally made my way up infront of a door I was very familiar with. I barged in and saw Joe sitting there on the edge of his bed playing his guitar.

He looked up and gave me a warm smile before setting the guitar aside and opening his arms for me. I closed the door and threw my bag across the room before jumping into his arms causing him to fall back.

Umph!!

I giggled and looked at Joe who was underneath me. We were lying down. He moved a strand of hair away from my face and letting his hand go inside my hair pulling my face closer.

He pulled my face closer and his soft lips met mine sending electric shocks through my body. I ran my fingers through his hair messing them and leaning down a bit more putting pressure into the kiss.

He licked my bottom lip for entrance but in return I bit his lip and he moaned in my mouth. His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me completely against him. I ran my hands down Joe's body and he flipped me over taking control.

He pulled away for bit looking into my eyes. I let out a breath put my hand against one of his cheeks. He leaned down and pressed his lips hard against mine again. Our lips moved in sync as there were small baby butterflies being born in my stomach every minute.

Joe bit my bottom lip and licked it. I opened my mouth a bit giving him the entrance he wanted. Immediately he let his tongue slip inside my mouth grabbing his chance. I smiled a bit and felt Joe's muscular arms tighten their grip around me as if he knew I'd try to escape.

His hands made their way down my body stopping at my hips as he softly rubbed my sides. His tongue wrestled with mine and my arms wrapped around his head. He tasted really good. It was a mixture of strawberry and mint.

Joe kissed me as he slowly made his way down my neck. Soft moans escaped my lips as pleasure took over me. He sucked down on me sweet spot hard leaving a mark causing me to moan more. He pulled away and looked down at his work. He smiled satisfied. Then he looked up at me locking gazes with me. We stared at each other with love and I thought nothing could break up apart.

But it did. My ringtone.

"OPA GANGNAM STYLE...AHHH SEXY LADY..OP OP"

Ugh. I smiled sheepishly at Joe who got scared by the suddenness of it. I opened the phone and put it my ear.

"Hello?", I said annoyed.

"DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO HART I SWEAR I JUST WANNA GRAB THAT LITTLE HEAD OF YOURS AND SMASH IT ON THE GROUND. THEN STOMP ON IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN. THERE'S A SONG FOR YOU", screamed Jenny at me from the phone.

I laughed and I swear I could imagine for mad face.

"What!!? You know he needed to know and I knew you weren't the one that was going to tell him!!", I replied back.

"You didn't have to tell him OH MY GOD"

"Jenny, you have been crushing on Niall since 8 grade. Somebody needed tell him if you wanted to have a chance with him you dim wit", I said into the phone explaining her.

..

I heard her sigh at the other end. "What was his reaction?"

"Well, you can say maybe you'll be going on a date after some time", I said.

She squealed at the other hand.

I laughed. "I have to go Jenny...", I said into the phone.

"Okay! And ahem..control yourselves kay..?", she said before hanging up.

I rolled my eyes at the childish remark. I looked back at Joe who.....wasn't there anymore.

I heard the bathroom door open and Joe walked out. He smiled. "Wanna go down?", he asked me.

"Sure", I said before he grabbed my hand and we made our downstairs into the kitchen where Nick and Antonio sat looking upset.

"Hey man, what's going on?", Joe said noticing their mood.

"We don't know what to eat and were hungry. So we figured we'll wait till Demi comes down and makes us a delicious mouth watering dish!", said Nick.

"Yeahh...", said Antonio joining. They both tried their best making Joe's puppy dog face I always fall for.

"You guys suck at it", I say crossing my arms. I looked up Joe who looked down at me holding his stomach giving me his puppy dog face.

"You know Demi, Im kinda hungry too"

I groaned and stomped to the stove.

"Oh Joe, stop putting your wife to work....", said Nick.

"Yeah..but if she's cooking...the brother-in-law gets some....", Antonio said.

They all laughed and I was beet red. I quickly turned around and starting making them their meals embarrassed. I could hear their laughing from behind me.

Two strong arms wrapped around me from behind and a face snuggled into my neck kissing it softly. I smiled.

"Is someone shying away from being called my wife?", he said into my ear whispering.

I didn't say anything.

"After all I'm not gonna let you go that easily baby....", he said.

My breath hitched and I smiled.

"Woaw Woaw!! No PDA in the kitchen lovers!", said Antonio.

Me and Joe turned around. "Oh please Antonio, you don't want me to recall the time I caught you and Nick in here doing.....", I said

Joe started coughing and laughing uncontrollably. I chuckled while Nick and Antonio were wide eyed and red.

"No such thing happened", Nick said glaring into thin air.

We laughed some more before Joe pulled me close by my waist making me crash into his rock hard chest. I looked up and he stared down.

"Demi?"

"Yes?"

"Be my wife?"

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Stay with me ❤ Baby when the lights come down ❤

Pakistan won in this ODI match against India. YEA BUDDY.

Heart 💜

Smiley Face 😊

Ex Oh ❌⭕

Ex Oh ❌⭕