Chapter 30

Aye loves 💕

I see many of you liked my last chapter. I loved the comments and want you to keep giving them.

Thanks.

••••••••

❤ Demi Lovato ❤

I grabbed a water bottle from my fridge and plopped down on the couch beside Jenny. We were having a movie marathon just to get my mind off things.

"So what movie Demi?", Jenny asked me holding some of 'em.

"Umm I don't know. Tell me the names..", I said shrugging.

"We've got Inception, Walk to remember, Taken, Mission Impossible, Mean Girls, Camp Rock, Journ-- wait. When did we get Camp Rock?", asked Jenny looking up at me with confused eyes.

My mind simply travelled back to some time ago.

💕 Flash-Back 💕

We pulled away and I got ready for the movie and we both changed our clothes into something comfortable. I handed Joe a pair of Pajamas that Jenny's brother owned.

We started the movie.

"MITCHIE UP! LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!",and then they showed a 16 year old girl waking up and her hand accidentally hitting her laptop and her song playing.

"How to choose..who to be? Well let's see..there's so many choices now!🎶"

I smiled. As the movie got by, I couldn't help but think that the girl's life is so much similar to mine.

I looked up and saw Joe shaking his head to the beat of the song I think is called "Play My Music".

As the movie finished with the song "This is me" and "We Rock".

Joe got up and stretched. "I liked it. Did you?"

"Hmm..yeah"

He held his hand out and I took it and together we walked upstairs. I quickly went inside my covers since it was so cold.

Then Joe slid in beside me, pulling me into him and completely hugging me. His body touched with mine instantly made me warm. I looked up at him as he stared down into my eyes

💕 End of Flash-Back 💕

"Demi? Are you okay?", Jenny asked worried.

I looked up at her trying to hide my tears.

"Do you wanna watch Camp Rock?", she asked.

I shook my head and sighed.

She shrugged and started listing other movies.

•Ting-Tong•

I got up heading for the door. "I got it", I told Jenny.

I opened the door to see Joe there drowned in the rain water. My heart skipped a beat as he stared down at me with bags under his eyes and messed up face.

"Dems...", he whispered taking a step forward. I quickly moved back and Jenny came in front of me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing here?!", asked Jenny.

He didn't move an inch. He kept staring at me. I looked down.

"Joe...get out..", Jenny said she tried closing the door.

"Demi, I love you..", he said making me look at him.

I looked at him and I could tell he was telling the truth. He hadn't taken a look at himself in the mirror and he was messed. He came here to tell me this but I couldn't believe him. Just not yet...

I looked away not replying.

"Demi. I love you. I should've told you about the bet but Im so--

"Don't say you're sorry Joe, cause your not!", I snapped at him.

He walked towards me and when he closed the distance between us, he looked straight into my eyes.

"Demetria. Of all things, I have been kept telling you that I love you. Can't you hear me? I said I love you. I haven't ever said this to another girl besides my mother. Ever. You are my world Demi. I can't do without you. Okay? Yes. I made a bet with Nick and Antonio but when I fell in love with you, I forgot about it and so did Nick and Antonio. I'm sorry for making a mistake but I'm human. I'm sure you've made some too...now please forgive me and tell me you love me before I...", he said before he stopped.

"Before you what?", I asked whispering.

He smiled. "Suprise..", he said smirking now.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. I looked over at Jenny who just shrugged. I looked back at Joe.

"No Joesph. Not yet...", I said strictly.

Hurt took over his place in less than a second and I could see tears beginning to form at the corner of his eyes.

"You...you don't love me?", he asked his voice cracking.

My eyes widened. "No! I mean..I didn't mean that. I just....need time..", I told him.

He sighed in relief and nodded.

"Take all the time you want baby..", he said taking one of my hands and kissing it. I looked down as he left it.

He turned around looking at Jenny.

"Good day Miss.Reporter..", he said before leaving.

Jenny rolled her eyes and closed the door.

"He was drunk", she said simply.

I nodded tired and turned around. We sat down and begin choosing the movies again.

I thought back to things.

"Oi! No more zoning out. What movie do you want to watch..?", she asked.

I slightly smiled.

"Camp Rock.."

•••••••••

Sorry for giving you this short chapter lovelies.

I've kind of started writing a Niall Horan love story on a site Quotev.

It's called "Summer Love" so I was updating that too.

+4 comments for the next chapter puddles. ❤

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

Heart 💜

Smiley Face 😊

Ex Oh ❌⭕

Ex Oh ❌⭕