Chapter 10

Hey guys :) well as you see @loovedemetria is the first one to comment on my story. I love comments. That means more comments->more chapters ;)

Back to the story :)

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Demi's POV

I grabbed my plain black knee-high dress and smiled. It was perfect. I didn't like to wear those girly sparkly stuff. Simple as awesome.

I wen to my bathroom and wore the dress. Then I looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled my hair my into a pretty bun, but then I pulled my hair loose.

Messy straight it is.

I walked out and brushed it a bit and then wore a shiny pearl necklace. Did a light make up and grabbed my black heels. Not those really long ones.

And I was ready.

🔹🔸🔹

Joe's POV

I put some of my perfume and wore my watch. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit and then shrugging and walking down.

As I walked down, I saw Nick and Antonio watching a soccer match and cheering.

I rolled my eyes. Oh how I wanted to watch that.

"You retards, can't I set my date another day? I wanted to see them play", I say whining.

"Sacrifice baby, Sacrifice", Antonio said focusing on the T.V.

I rolled my eyes.

I walked out and got in my car.

I started the car and drove to Demi's house.

🔹🔸🔹

Demi's POV

I sat in my lounge waiting for Joe. I sighed.

I opened the TV and soccer distracted my mind.

My eyes widened.

THERE WAS A MATCH TODAY!

How did I forget?? Ugh.

I tried focusing on what was going on but just then my bell went off.

I closed the TV and opened the door to find Joe standing in a formal suit with a blue rosé in his hand.

I smiled. He smiled back and took my hand.

"You look really beautiful Dems"

I smiled and interwined our fingers.

"This rosé is for you", he said handing me the beautiful blue rosé.

I looked at him, "It's really pretty but--

"I knew you liked blue rosés", he said now walking to the car and opening the door for me.

I happily sat and we drove off.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Next Chapter soon okie?

I don't like soccer.

Idk whose match it was.

I made that up.

✨✨✨✨✨

I love blue rosés.

I love gentlemen.

I love simple.

Not girly.

Comment/Vote ❤

Heart 💜

Smiley Face 😊

Ex Oh ❌⭕

Ex Oh ❌⭕