Chapter 37

Okay Imma start before you kill me.

•••••

❤ Joe Jonas ❤

My eyes fluttered open and sunlight filled my eyes. I groaned and closed my eyes putting a hand over them. My hand tried to grab my mobile but it wasnt there but I felt a strange type of cloth.

I opened my eyes once again and sat up finding myself in Demi's lounge. I held my head and tried to recall what happened but my fucking head was painting badly. I couldn't understand anything. I groaned and threw my head back when I heard a very familiar melody like voice fill my ears.

"Joe? Are you awake?"

I instantly smiled. She didnt ask me 'why' I was here. She didnt tell me to 'get out'. I looked and saw Demi coming out of the kitchen with orange juice in her hands.

Speaking of orange juice...

I sprinted towards her and took the glass from her hand gulping the juice in one go. I heard her laugh fill the silence and I smiled. No scratch that. I grinned.

She snatched the glass from me as soon as I finished it.

"You're so sick Joesph..", she said laughing.

"Whaaat?", I whined.

She grinned and went back into the kitchen and I followed her. She grabbed a tissue and walked back to me. I looked down at her staring into her eyes as she stood on her toes to reach my height.

Her left hand took rested on my shoulder for support while she wiped all orange juice that dripped down my chin and down the shirt.

Her eyes focused on what she was doing, she wasnt looking at me which was well irritating.

As she put her cloth down, I pulled her back to me by her waist causing her to bump into my chest hard. She yelped and I held her close.

She looked up at me. "So... Have you forgiven me yet?", I said afraid of the answer. She sighed.

"I don't really know myself..."

My eyes narrowed as confusion was plastered all over my face.

"What do you mean? Last night..."

"Last night was... I don't know. You know I can't resist you.", she immediately put a hand over her mouth.

I weakly smiled at her. I pulled her close and engulfed her into a bear hug. Putting my head into her neck, I breathed in her perfume.

She was wearing the perfume I gave her..

"If you can't resist me now.. how are you planning to do that you're whole life?", I pulled back and looked into her eyes.

"Demi.. I'm sorry. I really am. But I'm changed. Only for you. Look what you did to me? You turned me into a nice person--

"Joe you were always a nice person..you just....didn't know when or how to show it", said Demi.

I bit down on my lip.

"You showed me...."

She smiled and I smiled instantly as if it was contagious.

"I love you..", I said softly.

She didn't say anything. Then her hand went and wrapped around my neck pulling me in and hugging me.

Then I heard it. A really soft,

"I love you too.."

•••••

I KNOW IT'S SHORT. AND YOU HAVE BEEN HOLDING YOUR HORSES FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME.

BUT IM WORKING ON THE PTHER CHAPTER NOW. ACA-BELIEVE IT.

~Y'ALL GONNA GET PITCH SLAPPED SO HARD, YOU'RE MAN BOOBS WILL CONCAVE~