Chapter 38

Thankyou for commenting you lovely ACA-AWESOME people.

•••••

"WAIT WHAT. What are you talking about Demetria?", said Jenny shocked.

Demi sighed and ran her hand through her hair stressed.

"Please Jenny. Don't make this hard for me. I know I've been hurt before and I shouldn't forgive him because it was a really cheap and vulgar move he made but what can I do! I am hopelessly in love with him no matter how much I try to deny or get over him, deep inside I know that I still love him. A lot"

Jenny sighed and sat down.

"What happened last night with you two?", she asked.

"Well... It started to rain and the thunder was really loud. I was scared and you weren't here. I was so scared and then the doorbell rang. When I opened the door, it was Joe and he was all wet and told me that he over heard you make plans with some other friend. He told me that he knew that I was scared by thunders and just came over..", I told her.

She slightly smiled but quickly wiped it off. She stood up and walked over to me.

"Fine...but if he does something again, no mercy on his balls", she said and I laughed and hugged her.

"Wow. This was easy..", I said teasing her as she rolled her eyes.

••••

"DEMI!!!"

I turned around to find Joe walking towards me.

"What did she say?", he said staring at me impatiently.

I held back a laugh and decided to play a little.

I sighed and looked down fiddling with my hands.

"I'm sorry jo--

He pushed me up against the lockers closing the space between us. His heavy breathing was mixed with mine as he stared down at me.

"Don't ever lie Demetria Adam Jonas...."

I smile tugged at the end of my lips.

"You catch me everytime.."

"Yes I do..."

He leaned forward slowly connecting his lips with mine as gorillas inside me started to pound hard against my stomach as if they wanted out.

I pulled him closer and he smiled in the kiss. He pulled back and grinned in satisfaction.

His forehead rested against mine as he cupped my face.

"I love you. I'll promise you, I'll keep you by my side till death does up apart.."

"Oh so we're taking vows now?", I said smirking.

"If you want, I'll marry you right here, right now. I don't need no vows to show my love for you. My love for is right here", he says putting hand over his heart.

My hands tugged at his hair as he put his hands on either sides of the lockers leaning in to kiss me again.

To be honest.

'The smile of his lips was like a dose I forgot to take'

••••••••••••

HMMM...SOOO HOW WOULD YOU REACT IF I TOLD YOU THIS STORY IS ENDING IN TWO MORE CHAPTERS?

COMMMMMMENNNNTTT PLZ.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤