Chapter 36

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

•••••

❤Demi Lovato ❤

Me and Joe sat watching Camp Rock in an awkward silence. There was a comfortable space between us. The only problem is that I can't watch movie while sitting.

Sure I can but I have this urge to lie down and be comfortable. I sighed and closed my eyes.

I felt Joes hands on mine and he held it firmly before pulling me. I opened my eyes and looked at him alert. He just grabbed my other hand and and pulled me towards him. I don't know why but I didn't object.

He pulled me on his lap and I straddled him before settling down. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer until our foreheads were together. My hands automatically reached up and cupped his face.

And there we sat holding each other close.

"Dem..."

"Yeah...?"

"I love you..."

I closed my eyes.

"I love you too..."

He let out a shaky breath and pulled me closer. I looked into his deep brown eyes and then down to his lips.

He leaned a bit forward and I quickly pushed myself forward pressing my cold lips against his warm ones. He slowly moved his lips against mine making gorillas grow in my stomach. I ran my fingers through his hair from behind and straddled him.

Joe moaned a bit and I bit his lip making him go crazy. He picked me up and pushed me down on the sofa getting over me. Our lips loved in perfect sync and I wrapped my legs around his torso.

It felt so good. It felt as if I haven't kissed him in forever and I needed him. That's true, I do need him in my life.

Joes lips left mine and his kisses trailed down my neck sending electric shocks through my body. His messy hair hair and warm lips tickled me yet it was so sexy. I moaned and felt pleasure as he found my sweet spot. He bit and nibbled and licked down on my neck skilfully and I just threw my head back feeling satisfied.

He pulled away looking down at his work and he looked satisfied with it. His eyes travelled to mine and and our gazes locked.

"Should I leave?", he asked.

"It's late..", I answered softly.

He stared down at me for a bit more before lying down and completely hugging me. He rested his face into my neck and softly kissed it. I wrapped my arms around him not being able to resist my urge to. And we fell asleep.

Just like old times...

•••••

IM SORRY. I KNOW ITS A SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM ON VACATION AND I CAN'T FIND THE TIME TO WRITE. D:

Promise more soooooon.

VOTE ❤ COMMENT ❤ FAN