Chapter 40

Hey guys. Um...

This is the last chapter to this story and um it's just kind of an epilogue. Soo don't mind if its short or something coz JOE AND DEMI are back together and hehe.

BTW. DID YOU HEAR DENISE TWEETED DEMI? xdeadx.

The start of the end.

•••••

❤ Demi Lovato ❤

"No, no, no!! Nash come back here!!"

I chased Nash around his room as he ran from me in his undies.

"DEMII!!!"

I heard Joe call out for me from downstairs.

"COMING!!!"

I replied back as I finally got a hold of Nash. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Does mommy like bad boys?", I asked him.

Nash shook his head.

"Then why are you giving mommy such a hard time..? Come on! Wear your uniform, your getting late!!", I told him as he obeyed and quickly put it on.

I reached for my little boy and picked him up.

"Daddy is downstairs right?", he asked me turning his head to look at me as I looked back into those deep chocolate brown eyes that reminded me of my husband.

"DEMIIIIIIII!!!!"

I heard Joe. Oops!

I rushed down and settled Nash on his chair before walking over to Joe.

"Ugh, can you do the tie for me?", he asked handing me his tie.

I took off his coat and put his collar up placing the tie neatly.

"It's so easy. You would get it if you don't concentrate on 'Tom n Jerry' that Nash is watching..", I said playfully slapping his face.

Joe groaned.

I leaned up on my toes and pressed my lips against his warm ones and he held me closer by the support of his hand on my waist.

I wrapped my arm around his neck biting his lower lips and running my hand through his wet hair at the same time. He moaned in my mouth and pushed me against the wall letting his coat loose.

I laughed and pushed him away a bit.

"Getting excited are we?", I asked him wiggling my eyebrows.

"You still get me turned on despite the fact what we did last night..", he said in a deep hoarse voice.

"I still get you turned on by the same moves I figured from out from our first kiss..", I say slightly smiling.

He laughed. It was a sexy laugh. However some people says that time changes men, that doesn't go for Joe.

He was still that clumsy, stupid, romantic bad boy I met 4 years ago.

I was blessed with a beautiful boy went Joe couldn't control his hormones and we named him Nash as you can see. Joe is now a successful doctor saving lives everyday and I am a typical housewife that waits for her husband to get home.

"MOMMY, DADDY IS DOING THE CREEPY STARING THING AGAIN!!", Nash screamed from the living room making me snap out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see Joe's pink cheek and him trying to hide his face. I smiled and cupped his face bringing my lips to his.

"Demi.."

"Yeah??"

"I'm getting late but I honestly don't care.."