Chapter 14

Para- Para- PARADISE ❤

Ohhhh OHHH OHHHH ✌

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Demi's POV

I looked down at my hands as they while table erupted into laughter.

I felt tears forming as I turned to leave.

I left and sat at another table holding back my tears but one of them just slipped an quickly wiped it.

I just stared at my food not a able to eat it.

That's when I felt someone sit across me.

I looked up and saw Joe quietly eating his lunch and looking down.

He looked up. "What?"

"What are you doing?"

"If they can't learn to respect my girlfriend, they can get lost".

"That's stupid! You're ruining such good friendship with them because of me"

"So? Your important too. Besides its not Nick and Antonio who laughed", he said shrugging and looking down.

I looked down playing with my food.

"Demi, you don't have care what they think if you. They're blind. They're stupid. I'm the one who cares about you. And that's what should really matter baby"

I smiled at his words and grabbed his hand.

"Your right".

He grinned back and interwined out fingers and kissed my hand making me smile wider.

"SOO are you eating that?", Joe said pointing to my burger.

I laughed and shook my head. "Go ahead".

He grabbed my plate and stuffed his mouth.

I laughed and he smiled with mouth full which made him look extremely cute.

I pinched his cheeks and he groaned and smiled.

🔹🔸🔹

Me and Jenny walked down the hall after our Biology lesson.

We were laughing and it was my free period but Jenny had to go.

We hugged each other and she left leaving my alone.

I took out my headphones and put 'em on letting the music fill my ears. I closed my eyes and suddenly someone kicked my foot lightly.

I groaned and opened my eyes making the music stop.

There stood Joe smiling at me. I slightly smiled back and he sat beside

me against the lockers.

He pulled my headphones and put them on and told me to turn the music on.

I turned it on and instantly saw Joe smile making me know that he enjoyed this song. He closed his eyes and whispered the words to himself.

Hot.

His leaned his head back into the lockers sang to only himself so I couldn't hear. He smiled and looked at me before leaning his forehead against mine.

I could hear the little music and smiled and ran my fingers through his hair and making him close his eyes again.

I caressed his cheek and he pulled me close. He held me and we both listened to the music until we heard the bell ring.

We got up as others rushed out of their classes and crowded the hall.

I took a few things out of my locker before turning to Joe who seemed to be waiting for me.

I quickly rushed to him and mouthed "Sorry" before leaving the school with him.

Hand in hand.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Coz you were mine for the summer🎶

Now we know its nearly over 🎶

Feels like snow in September 🎶

But I will always remember,

You were my Summer Love ❤

Heart 💜

Smiley Face 😊

Ex Oh ❌⭕

Ex Oh ❌⭕