Chapter 18

I never thought we would ever end.

Never thought I'd lose my bestfriend.❤

- Best Years Of Our Lives - Avril Lavigne and Some Guy lol.

Total Jemi Song

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Me and the guys entered the party and Ben came to greet us.

"Hey man!"

We did a little guy shake before he left to greet someone else.

I walked in with Nick and Antonio. Most girls had their eyes on me. They were eye-raping me.

I ignored them and went to have a drink.

"Enjoying?", asked Antonio.

"We just came"

"I know right!"

I looked at him weirdly.

"Let's dance", he said dragging me to the dance floor.

"Oh sure baby", I said as I held Antonio in way guys hold girls.

"You are a really good dancer, babe", said Antonio.

I rolled my eyes and let go of him. Most people stared. It was annoying.

"WHAT?!", I screamed at them.

Antonio jumped back in fear. "Woaw, Joe"

I sighed frustrated and left out of the house. I knew Antonio was following me.

"What the hell man!?", Antonio grabbed me by my arm turning me around.

"What?!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you!? This is not you!. You enjoy these kinda parties, the girls and the attention! Are you in your right mind!??"

"No I'm not! Okay? No, I never liked these parties and neither the girls or the attention!! I play along only because I didn't want you guys to leave and treat me like the different person!! I hate all of this. This is not me! And the truth is that you and Nick just never really knew me!"

I took a breath and looked at Antonio as his face looked back at mine with shock.

"You both never really knew me....never. And now that Demi is here, I feel like she was with me my whole freakin life. She understands me. Unlike you."

I turned around and walked down the street hurt and angry, but most of all relieved. Relieved that I've finally spoken the truth.

I feel like a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders.

I tear escaped my eye and slid down my face and I did not attempt to wipe it off.

I didn't want to. I felt good. Felt good crying. Felt good letting it out than in.

I closed my tears and more tears slid down my cheeks.

I didn't know what was gonna happen now.

But I wasn't gonna run away from it.

🔹🔸🔹

Demi's POV

I turned off the house lights and checked if all the doors were locked before leaving to my room.

*knock*

WTF? Who the hell visits someone at this time of the night?

I walked and slightly opened the door to see Joe there. I smiled and opened the door wide to only see a crying Joe.

He looked at me before jumping into my arms as he cried.

I pulled him in and closed the door still shocked.

I sobbed . "Me.. And ant--... Then he was..- and I -

"Joe sit down and calm down. I can't get what your saying", I said as made him sit down.

He sat down and turned around to get some water but he pulled me back.

"Where are you going?"

"Just gonna get some water.."

"No, come here"

I walked back into his arms, sitting in his lap while hugged me tightly.

"What is it baby?"

He looked down. "Me and Antonio had a fight and spoke a lot of truth that I've been hiding inside of me. I told them that even though they've been with me since diapers, they don't really know me."

I silently listened to him as he told me everything. As he finished, I leaned my head back into his chest.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me.

"Dems?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you...."

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Imma leave you all here. 😘

But Radha want more.

Did you all like it?

Heart 💜

Smiley Face 😊

Ex Oh ❌⭕

Ex Oh ❌⭕