Prepared

The kingdom of Eldervale was known for many reasons,the amount of trading,the type of goods;food,money,fur,wood,weapons,jewelry,etc.

Eldervanions were trained to fight at the age of ten,with their weapon of choice.The weapons they could choose from were;sword,axe,spear,bow and arrow,knife,seax,and many more.

When they turn eighteen,they choose their path.Whether to become a soldier,a baker,a blacksmith,heck even a fashion designer,it's a choice each Eldervanion make on their own.

Whatever they choose,they'll always have the weapon they were trained to fight with.

With the kingdom expanding over three islands,connected by each other by great wooden bridges.Ports aligned the sides of each island,many ship and boats were docked.

In the kingdom, there is barely any crime committed,and if a thief does successfully steal,they'll wish they had never stolen in the first place.

The castle of Queen Cecile sat atop a mountain.The dungeons of the castle lay deep within the mountain,hidden.The cells of the dungeon were freezing cold during winter,however,since it was summer,the cells were warm.

Hiccup could deal with the temperature,but could he deal with immense blood loss?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Footsteps echoed throughout the dungeon as Richard walked to Hiccup' cell.

"Rise and shine,runt!!",Richard yelled cheerily,an evil smile on his face.

He frowned when Hiccup didn't wake up.

Drawing his sword,he clanked it against the bars causing a loud CLANK!

Hiccup sat up with a startle,eyes blurry before focusing on Richard who stood outside his cell.

"Well,runt, today's the day",Richard cheered,"I want to give you a proper good bye,so stand up!".He sheathed his sword.

Hiccup said nothing,but complied.

Richard spotted the empty plate on the cell floor."So,are you hungry,runt?"

Hiccup shook his head.

"Either way your not getting anything",he smirked ,"it would just be a waste of food after all."

Richard grabbed the ring of keys from his belt and unlocked Hiccup's cell.He grabbed Hiccup from his chains,"what no snarky remark?Nothing at all?"

Hiccup still said nothing.

Richard shrugged to himself before leading Hiccup out of his cell and walking in the direction of the Torture Room.

They passed many cells,some were empty,some had one person residing in it.

Every cell was the same,10 feet by 10 feet,the height of each cell was also 10 feet.None of the cells had any windows.The atmosphere was of fear and sadness.

For those who are prisoners had a family,a life to live,Hiccup didn't have any of these things,being a prisoner here hasn't caused him immense heartache.

After all Toothless was coming for him,right?

-------------------------------------------------------------

They entered the Torture Room,Hiccup's dry blood was still on the floor.A chair was against one of the walls.

That wasn't there yesterday ,Hiccup thought to himself,looking at the chair.

Richard pushed him onto the chair.tThe chains that were wrapped around his wrist were replaced by rope,his arms were roughly moved to his back,around the chair.His legs were roped together,restricting his movement.