Time To Leave

Alright, we're halfway through the plan Toothless thought as they retraced their steps.However I wonder WHY humans wished to build such a useless structure,Toothless thought as they raced through the corridors of the castle.

Toothless couldn't help but worry about his hatchling that rested on his back,he had felt the thick red liquid slide down his left front paw moments before,but ignored it.

When Hiccup had touched his nose,a strange scent reached his nostrils,a strange musk that could only belong to whoever harmed his hatchling.A human male.He inwardly snarled at the human male.

Oh if he found him,he would make him pay dearly.

No one and I mean no one gets away with hurting my hatchling Toothless thought angrily,but now wasn't the time to hunt the human male down.His hatchlings well-being came first.

"We're almost out"Skullcrusher informed them.They were running through a corridor that had a large balcony at the end.

Once they reached the balcony they took off.

--------------------------------------------------------

"We have retrieved the canons General"Richard saluted,as he and many others aligned the canons so they were facing the town.

"Very well.Load the cannons!!"General Adam ordered."yes sir!"were heard in response.

Once the canons were loaded,General Adam yelled loudly so every soldier could hear"Aim towards those two large beasts near the harbor!Avoid shooting the boats as much as possible!"

"Yes sir!"ever soldier yelled in unison.

They all took aim...towards the two Typhoomerangs.

--------------------------------------------------------

An Eldervanion screamed as he was thrown into the sea by torch.

Torch chuckled as he saw the human swim towards the shore."These humans are definitely not kin-killers"

"How can you be certain?"Ruby questioned,who was beside him,as she whacked another Eldervanion into the ocean with her wing.Oh ,how pathetic these humans are.

"They aren't prepared"at Ruby's confused face,he clarified,"usually kin-killers have a sort of signal that tells the other kin killers,that we,dragons are getting close.That,and they know how to fight us ,they know our um,what did they cal-oh yes ,blind spots!"

"Oh",Ruby muttered.

"Have you ever been in a kin-killer village before?"Torch turned his gaze towards Ruby.

"To be honest,well,no.My parents warned me about kin-killer villagers,and they made sure I never flew into kin-killer territory"Ruby explained.

"How did you convince them to let you participate in this rescue?"Torch asked,as he whacked another human into the ocean with his wing.

Ruby's face went solemn."I-I didn't actually ask"Ruby bowed her head.

Torch's yellow eyes widened as he realized what she meant."O-oh I,um,s-sorry for,um,making you uh sad?"Torch stuttered.He mentally smacked himself with his wing.I'm sorry for making you SAD?!' Torch screamed internally stupidstupidstupidstupid.

Ruby giggled slightly"I-its okay."

Clearly Torch wasnt one to comfort people,er,dragons.

It was then they heard multiple Booms!

The two Typhoomerangs looked up in the night sky to see canonballs headed their way.

"Spread out Ruby!"Torch screamed as he took to the air quickly followed by Ruby.

Then the canonballs smashed into the ground a few seconds later.

That was too close for comfort, Torch thought.

It was then a blue Thunderdrum appeared to the right of torch.Thornado.

"Are you two alright?" Thornado asked.They both nodded."Good"Thornado turned to face the direction the canonballs came from."It seems that they've gotten new weapons."

Thank you captain obvious.

Thornado continued,"hopefully Toothless and the other two have gotten to Hiccup"

"I'm sure they have reached him by now"Torch responded,nodding."we have to hold out until they give the signal"

Ruby and Thornado nodded as the three of them returned to throwing the humans into the sea.

--------------------------------------------------------

Toothless and Skullcrusher flapped their wings furiously,avoiding canonballs occasionally.Sharpshot was the eyes of the three,telling them when a canonball was heading their way,since the larger two were focused on getting to the center of all three islands.

Where every dragon was most likely able to see the signal.

Toothless hoped that Hiccup would last until they got back home to their small little camp.Most likely he will, since the sun will soon arise.

Once they reached the center of the three islands,Skullcrusher and Toothless each released blasts at the same spot in the sky creating a mini explosion that every dragon was able to see.

The message was clear,'time to leave!'