"WHAT?!"

Toothless and Sharpshot sniffed at the hut,making sure there weren't any kin-killers.

Unfortunately they smelled two inside,along with Hiccup.

Toothless let out a small huff in frustration while Sharpshot let out a small barely heard whine.

They currently had the same word go through their minds. 'Drat'

"Sharpshot, this is dangerous,but I'm going to need you to peak into the window." Toothless cooed very softly."We need to know if hiccup is awake or not,as well as who is in there."

Sharpshot nodded in understanding before flying up to ledge. He quickly ducked into the shadows and to the side of the hut,looking for the window.After finding it,he hooked his claws into the wood and peaked his head into the hut,making sure be was able to duck if necessary.

Two figures Sharpshot was able to see.An elderly women who held a frightening staff.A kin-killer with two limbs missing and in the bed they were standing in front of was Hiccup,who was sleeping, who had a bandage wrapped around his eye and forehead.

Sharpshot swallowed a whimper,oh how he wanted to just be with Hiccup.He missed his human dearly.

"I wonder why Stoick didn't tell me anythin all those years ago,even after I asked hundreds of times." The one missing limbs spoke,making sharpshot wonder what a 'Stoick' is.

The old woman simply tapped her staff against the floor furiously.

"So he didn't tell ye anythin as well?"

The old woman shook her head.

The one missing limbs let out a sigh,looking at hiccup sadly. "He didn't deserve anything like this,he didn't deserve to be tortured of all things!" He shouted his real hand forming a fist.

Sharpshot flinched slightly at hearing the anger in the mans voice.

The old woman simply patted his shoulder in comfort.

"Ah know,I just hope he gets better,things are gonna be rough for him,now that he can't see out of one eye." The one missing limbs said, causing Sharpshots eyes to widen in shock.

Sharpshot recalled seeing Hiccup's face all bloody,but he really tried to ignore the image and focus on the ropes that had binded Hiccup to the chair in that room.But now that Hiccup can't see out of one eye...

Sharpshot let out a very small whine in sadness.

When Sharpshot had met Hiccup years before,he was very hesitant to trust him,after seeing humans slaughter his siblings years ago.But after Hiccup rescued him from being eaten alive by a very crazy man,he trusted him with his own life. And Sharpshot never regretted his choice to trust Hiccup ever since.

Ever since both Hiccup and Sharpshot established a bond, similarly to the one Hiccup and Toothless had,Sharpshot came to love his human,kind of like a love from a pet to its owner.Sharpshot liked being petted by Hiccup once they bonded,laying on the ground in peaceful silence along with Toothless.

Sharpshot had to leave Hiccup every once in a while to meet with his other friends be had made,but whenever he came back to Hiccup,his human had always greeted him with a smile that reached his forest green eyes. There was one thing Sharpshot always loved Hiccup for,and that was his eyes.

Hiccup could mask his emotions in an instant,his eyes could flash from kind and caring to cold and deathly.

Sharpshot continued to whine softly.Now a piece of Hiccup was lost.

"Ah honesty just want to smack stoick into the ocean for his own ignorance." The one missing limbs spoke angrily.Sharpshot stopped whining and looked back inside the window.