Story So Far

Sorry this is not a chapter!!!

So, since some people are confused and such.I shall explain.

-Clears throat-

This story takes place when Hiccup is twenty years old(he had turned twenty during his time in that cell,not a great place for a birthday,right?)

Astrid never followed Hiccup to Toothless five years before.

Why?

Reasons.

So the battle with the Red Death never occurred,Astrid never found out about Toothless,and Hiccup never lost his leg(yay!).

As said in chapter 2(The Following Night We Shall Strike)Hiccup was banished from Berk after the 'fight' with the Monstrous Nightmare,so he left with Toothless.

Interlude #2 takes place a few weeks before Toothless was shot down by Hiccup(who was 15),and three years later they had a moment(when Hiccup was 18).

The events in 'Torture' takes place 2 years after Interlude #2,so Hiccup is 20,but thought to be a hatchling by Toothless.

So, basically the timeline so far is:

Interlude #1

Interlude #2

Torture

The Following Night We Shall Strike

Prepared

And lastly;Reunited.

The interludes will mostly be about Hiccup's early life and the adventures he had with Toothless during the four and a half years they were away from Berk  (Hiccup was in the dungeon of Eldervale for 6 months).

Well, I think thats it for now.If you have any questions please let me know and I'll probably do another 'chapter' like this so you're all up-to-date!

Oh one more thing,if you have any suggestions for Hiccup's fake name,please let me know(i'm terrible at coming up with names).

-Wolfie