The Lost Epistle...( Part 2)

"Desh toh shigrha hi , kisi na kisi din swatantra ho jayega. Par ye jo apne hamare man ko apne netron ka shikar banaya hai, uska kya?"

That's the question he used to asked himself whenever she came across his sight.

The guy who would defeat Britishers with much ease found himself completely helpless infront of her innocent dove shaped eyes.

Just a single glimpse of her's used to make his day.

He called himself as a freedom fighter but was completely binded in her love.

She became his heartbeat.

And country was her only love. Her single breath was for her motherland and her dream was his ambition.

He knew it that he was unworthy of her.

It was hard to estimate if they were really made for each other.

If he was sun, then she was the moon.

If he was earth, then she was the sky.

They were like the two different banks of a same river. Parallel to each other. Not really together but by either side.

He was standing on the balcony of his room.

It was 8:50 am, exactly the time when she showed up infront of her window.

He stood leaning against the reeling in anticipation.

Soon he heard the melodious sound of her anklets and braced himself.

The moment she came to her balcony, everything stopped around him.

She was drying her wet locks with a towel.

She was wearing a simple green saari, her lucious black locks were adding more beauty to her flawless skin.

The naive and ignorant yet brave girl failed to realized that she was blessing the morning of that guy who lived right infront of her house, who was holding the reelings of the balcony , holding his breath and thanking god for blessing him with this beautiful sight....

******************************

Vikram's sleep was disturbed by the sound of hour clock showing that it was 6 :00 pm.