Trip To Solitude...(Part 7)

If life was a movie, then her life would have been complete satire in the name of comedy - thriller genre. Just a simple solo trip and she already felt that she was done with moving around and exploring stuff.

Vanya stood there in front of her like a criminal who got caught red handed. She had her hands clasped , eyes casted down with a mad Tara standing in front of her with arms crossed in front of her chest.

They both were standing at the front door of the house. Vanya slowly looked at her and smiled sheepishly but in return got a strict glare from that introvert writer. Finally Tara sighed,that clearly showed her frustration,and asked in a low strict voice,"Care to explain, Ms. Srivastava?".

Vanya sighed and said,"I have a huge crush on Sahil".

Tara frowned at her answer,clearly not interested in her one sided love story.

"Whats it is with you sneaking in someone's house?", Tara had had enough with hints and stuff. So instead of beating around the bush, she came straight to the point and asked," Are you a thief?".

Well thats stupid..

"Are you out of your mind???!!!"

**************************************

The house was absolute quite for past 30 years. 30 years since that henious crime occured. And now, those three intruders dared to challenge the prolonged stillness. Somewhere deep down that abandoned house craved for some noices and now after waiting for three decades, finally there were those three stupid people who dared to sneak in the house of solitude.

One over enthusiastic pakki wali mumbaikar graphic designer ,other one a complete introvert struggling writer from Kanpur and then last but not the least, a tourist guide who was himself in search of someone whom he never met before. He just heard about her from his father who was diagnosed with cancer and had just entered in phase one. Poor Sahil always wanted to fulfill his father's only wish and thats why he used to sneak in this house every alternate night to find any hint about her. Anything which would lead him to her. He brushed off some dust from his jeans and stood upright.

He started moving towards the front door when he heard some hushed voices. He narrowed his eyes and slowed his steps as he leaned down and saw shadows near the front door. He could easily makeout that there were females there. Suddenly one of them shouted "Are you out off your mind???!!!"", and the very next moment Sahil lost his balance and fall flat in front of those females.

"Sahil Murthy?",Tara exclaimed.

He looked up with narrowed gaze but his eyes turned zero as he saw Tara and Vanya standing in front of him.

Game over.

Sahil just stood there with blank expressions . Vanya and Tara were gaping at him with their eyes and mouth wide open.

**************************************

Vanya was a passionate lover. She fell for Sahil the moment her eyes laid on him. It was a love at first sight for her. Sahil's simplicity literally charmed her and she did one thing she was good at. Stalking. She was really good at it and easily found about the places he visits often and his chilling hangouts. After watching him arguing with a lady back in the temple made him somewhat suspecious to her. She decided to follow him at a safe distance and she left Tara at the temple just after the maha arti.

Lucky her that after visiting the temple Sahil went back to Kochi Fort for some work and that gave her some time to change into much comfortable clothes.

It was alomst dusk when Sahil left his workplace and started moving towards his residence

It was alomst dusk when Sahil left his workplace and started moving towards his residence. Vanya like a complete psycho again started following him. As Sahil reached home he banged the door shut leaving a clueless Vanya behind. Vanya was confused. Now what? What's the point of following him this far?? Following some stranger like a creep never ends well. Anyways...she decided to keep an eye on him.

After waiting for an hour, she finally left his place and started moving towards the resort. Her thoughts were going back and forth in between Tara and Sahil. She was in guilt. What was the point of leaving Tara behind the temple and stalking some random tourist guy? She was walking on the deserted road when she heard some hush voice. Her legs were glued on the spot and she realized that what she heard were not whispers but some footsteps. Another trait of our dear stalker was that she was Jhansi ki rani. Like for real. She was damn brave. With all the inbuilt courage, she decided to follow those footsteps.

[ Although I am the writer of this story, yet I want to ask something to Ms. Vanya Srivastava.... "kitna stalk karogi didi???"]

Vanya followed the voice in that full moon night, and saw a figure sneaking in a house.....