Trip To Solitude...(Part 6)

"Tum kise dhund rhi ho?",Tara asked as she noticed Vanya looking for someone. "Nhi kisi ko nhi",Vanya answered,more like covered up. This was only increasing her suspicion.

Is Vanya really a bad news?

Tara was silently praying God to prove her wrong. She became very fond of her and her turning out to become a traitor was definitely not in her wishlist.

Rohit told her that he was trying to gather all the information about Vanya. That was the only thing he could do.

Tara and Vanya were standing near the stairs of the temple.

Vanya was anxiously looking around and suddenly she held her hand and squealed,"Vo dekho Sahil!!". Tara was literally holding her heart. She was already an impulsive person and now Vanya was giving her some heart attack.

"Are you mad!", It was the first time when a silent goody girl like Tara shouted like that. And seeing no sorry reaction from Vanya futher angered her. Vanya was still looking at Sahil's direction and it looked like she really didn't heard her.

Tara held her shoulder and turned her to face her and said,"You really wish to get cardiac arrest as my cause of death in the postmortem report, don't you?".

Vanya sheepishly smiled at her and said,"Sorry man. I just got excited...."

"And what's so exciting about Sahil Murthy - the tour guid? May I know?"

"Everything!",Vanya dreamily said but immediately realized what she said as Tara shouted,"What?"

She now looked at Sahil's direction. Sahil was standing near the gate and was talking to some lady. More like he was convincing her.

It looked like they were arguing over something but in a very silent and sophisticated manner

Sahil's all efforts turned out futile as the lady left, definitely unconvinced.

Sahil turned towards the temple and started moving as his shoulders drooped. As his eyes fell on the girls, he immediately masked his dejected face with fake enthusiasm and said as he approached  them ," Greetings ladies, how are you?"

"We are fine Sahil, how are you?", Vanya said with sugary sweet voice. Tara simply rolled her eyes .

She didn't knew if Vanya was a threat or not, but she was definitely into Sahil Murthy.

******************************

After the mahaarti, Vanya headed off towards their resort whereas Tara decided to stay in the temple. She felt a sense of security their. She checked her phone for some missed call or text message from Rohit but no avail.

The saare was really heavy for her but the beautiful view of the temple was worth watching.

The mahaarti was really magnificent.