Trip To Solitude...(Part 4)

There is a reason why Kerala is considered as a heaven on Earth. This place is a beautiful blend of culture and nature.

Nothing, seriously nothing can beat this.

There are many beautiful temples in Trivandrum, one such is Sree Padmanabhaswamy temple.

The beauty of this temple was mind-boggling. Tara was left in awe as she witnessed the masterpiece of ancient Indian architecture.

The temple reflected a master combo of chera style and Dravidian style.

Tara clicked many pictures of the temple and around, knowing that she would gonna treasure them for the rest of her life

Apart from that she tried some famous dishes of Trivandrum.

******************************

Napier Museum became a paradise for her as she roamed around the house of history. The museum had a style of Indian, British and Chinese etc. The artifact were like speaking the story of lost time of ramayan and mahabharat. Proving them to be true . Proud of the origin and authentic facts.

******************************

The market area was damn busy. It was almost reminded her of Mumbai. She bought some stuff like a coffe mug and key chain for Rohit from the local market.

Afterall he was the one who suggested her that iconic idea of solo trip.

******************************

Tried of all the roaming an exploring, Tara finally collapsed on the bed. The resort was unusually quite. She felt strange. The same felling back in Mumbai when she witnessed a silly brown eyes man of 40s , who called her chechi.

Is he here? She wondered. The thought of him following her gave her chills. She closed the window and door of the cottage tightly and went into a deep slumber.

******************************

The house looked like a dilapidated one. Complete darkness and nothing else. How she even ended up here? She wondered.