Trip To Solitude...(Part 5)

Vanya was absolutely right when she said about the coincidence stuff. Both the ladies had booked cottage in the same resort few days back. Also, their cottages were adjacent to each other.

None of them saw that coming.

******************************

"Dude, wish I could say otherwise, but I didn't missed you ",Tara confessed as she sipped over the cappuccino coffee.

The cafe was situated near the Kochi Fort. One could easily get a sideview of the famous fort of Kochi.

"Haan haan kyun nhi, wahan par shayad koi mil gya hoga aakhein char karne ke liye, tab bhala dost ki yaad kyun ayegi ?",Rohit teased from the other side.

Tara chuckled a bit and said,"Koi mila nhi, koi mili hai...her name is Vanya."

"Dude you know I am not homophobic but tumhe atleast mujhe batana toh chahiye tha..."

"Hold on Deva! See I am straight so is Vanya, okay?"

"Haan I get that, but ye Vanya wahi ladki hai who boarded the train with you back in Mumbai?"

"Yup, and you won't believe ki kal kya hua tha!"

"Kya hua tha? Batao shayad main believe kar loon"

"That chechi guy, I saw him yesterday. Yaar I am scared, kahin ye mujhe follow toh nhi kar rha?"

Rohit got tensed for her and said,"Tum ek kaam karo, wahi police station mein uss bande ke khilaf complaint likhwao..."

"Hmmm",she hummed and then saw Vanya comming towards her, accompanied by a guy and said,"Listen Rohit , I will talk to you later,Vanya tour guide ke sath agai hai", and she hung up the call.

Rohit looked at the blank screen and sighed. He was worried for her.

Is Vanya related to that stalker? Is she trapping her? Is she a part of some gang?

For the first time, he felt helpless.

******************************

"Tara, this is Sahil Murthy, our guide", Vanya pointed towards the guy with an extremely great jaw line.

He passed her a warm smile and said," Greetings lady, nice to meet you"

Tara's introvert self started overpowering her. She rubbed her hands together and felt the beads of perspiration on her forehead. She immediately wiped them away and said,"Nice to meet you too",she somehow managed to utter the words while still shaking.

When she would stop getting anxious?? She wondered.

Vanya nudged her a little and signed her to shook hands with Sahil who stood there with his forwarded hand. She shook hands with him and three of them started going towards the Kochi fort.