30

On their way back to the hotel, Eve and Kiera split up. "I'll get us something for dinner, you go ahead!" Kiera had said before wandering off the line of restaurants for possible take away. Eve nodded and walked herself back down the road to the trusty hotel entry.

Eve inserted her key card and walked into the room, turned on the lights before dropping her bag on the table and stood there for a while. Staring out the window with a grin starting to grow, still in disbelieve that this was her life now. She pulled out her phone and took a second look at Stefani's recent post, her phone instantly froze as people were replying to her comment and following her at a rapid rate. Eve closed the app, which took a few seconds and placed her phone on the table.

Within the following hour Kiera came back with some lokal takeout which they enjoyed with a couple episodes of Desperate Housewives. The night grew old and they both went to bed around 12.

While Kiera was fast asleep, Eve couldn't quite relax. She got up and decided to take a earm shower, she figured that perhaps that would make her more relaxed.

After a quiet 15 minutes of standing in the shower, Eve got out. "No use.." She sighed while wrapping herself in her robe and sat on the closed toilet lid. Eve quickly looked up as she heard her phone buzz on the vanity, she quickly grabbed it to see a name light up her screen.

"Hey.." Eve said softly as she didn't want to wake Kiera. There was only a faint sound of passing traffic for a couple seconds before hearing an exhale. "Hey." Stefani's raspy voice responded. Before Eve could say anything she got interrupted. "I... can't seem to sleep, would you mind going for coffee?" Stefani said before it got quiet again. Eve listened to the traffic for a second before snapping out of her dream state. "Sounds like a plan, i can't sleep either. So.. shall i come pick you up?" Eve said as she stood up and walked towards the vanity to look in the mirror. "I'm staying at The Berkeley, I will come down to the lobby, see you in a bit." Stefani said in a way that Eve knew she was smiling. "See you in a bit.." Eve said and hung up, looking into the mirror, painting the same smile on her face.

Eve got dressed, grabbed her essentials and left out the door.