19

The lights went out, a low bass drop echoed through the arena and the countdown started. Both Eve and Kieria let out an unbearable yelp of excitement.

The 10 minute countdown passed by quickly and there she was, Kieris couldn't stop screaming "I'm going to faint!" For 2 minutes into Diamond Heart until Eve gave her a push on the shoulder.

While Gaga was performing Bloody Mary on the main stage, out of sight from the girls since the bridge was in the way but the screens on the side were helping them out. "Hey! Aren't you that girl from Instagram?" A guy behind Eve tapped her on the shoulder with a friendly smile. Eve turned around and shrugged. "I guess.." "It's so cool that Gaga noticed you like that, I'm so jealous!" The guy laughed and Eve gave him a friendly chuckle back. "Don't be, my gosh!" She smiled. "I am! Anyway I just saw you and thought I'd say hi." "Yeah no problem.." she replied before turning back to look at the screen as the song came to an end.

Gaga and her dancers slowly danced their way over the bridge as Dancin In Circles started, stopping on the stage were Eve and Kieria were standing. Both were freaking out and cheerig their lungs out as she looked over the crowd. The song actually started and Eve couldn't help but stare. "I'M GONNA FUCKING FAINT, HOLD ME KIERIA!" She yelled before singing and moving to the music with all the others.

Stefani posed and stood still as the song ended, people applaud and cheered as she looked around. She got on her knees and crawled to the edge of the stage. "Miss! Miss!" It took you a moment to realize she was actually talking to you. "You probably don't know who I am but like I got a lot of Instagram followers and I was wondering of you could take my photo.." Stefani asked before posing by leaning forward. Both Eve and Kieria got their phones out as they snapped tons of pictures.

Stefani seemed to post a little longer as she looked at Eve, she sat back and properly grabbed her mic. "Hey, aren't you that girl I follow on Insta?" For a moment Eve thought she would actually faint. She started nodding like a fool as she smiled and Stefani smiled back. "Good seein' you here!" People cheered and Kieria was shaking her by her shoulders. "I don't have a lot of time right now I mean I have a sold out arena waiting for me but... I would love to meet you after the show."