12

After waiting about an hour after checking their luggage in, the plane finally departed at 7. The flight was long. 7.5 hours of both reading, complaining about the food, sleeping and listening to music. They landed early in the morning at 2:30AM, with Kiera still half asleep, Eve had put her down as she went to gather their luggage.

When Eve returned Kieria wad already long gone, no wonder she was tired as they were both unable to sleep and texted all night the night before. Eve puts down the luggage and sat down next to Kieria, she sighed as she sat back, not to sleep necessarily but to just relax and actually come to peace after all those hours with an old man in front of her snoring and a kid behind her crying through the entire flight.

A couple hours had passed, Eve eventually dozed off to sleep but quickly awakend at the sound of the more crowded airport as the sun began to rise. She carefully woke Kieria up, who looked like she had the best night of sleep as she was feeling super energetic from the first moment she opened her eyes.

They made thei way out to the busy streets in the heart of London, since their hotel was close by they luckily didn't have to get a cab or take the underground. They checked in and got to the room to organise their stuff.