20

Eve gasped as she got a ring in her ear from the screaming audience. "That would be amazing!" She yelled up at her and Stefani nodded with a smile. "I will see you then.." she said with a wink before getting up. Eve and Kieria looked at each other and were quiet for a moment. While Gaga started Paparazzi, Eve and Kieria were yelling and almost crying their lungs out as they held each other for the rest fo the show.

The show came to an end and as soon as Gaga was downed in the stage on top of her piano, two big security guards stood before Eve and Kieria. "Gaga informed us to bring you to the back, please walk with us." They didn't even bother and just immediately walked behind the men, not being able to hold back their excited giggles. A big crowd of curious fans followed after them but quickly got stopped by the venue security as they made their way through a door into a hallway. People were rushing all kinds of attributes along them as they kept on following the men until they stopped.

"One at the time please, Eve you go first." One of them said and quickly pushed her in and there she was, just sitting in front of a mirror taking out her earrings. Stefani saw her in the reflection of the mirror and smiled before turning around. "Hello! I'm so happy you made it!" She said before embracing Eve. Eve hugged her back as she was so called starstruck for a moment. "T..trust me, I'm pretty sure I'm the happiest in this room!" Eve said with a chuckle as she let go, letting her hands linger on Stefani's shoulders unknowingly.

"So did you and your friend enjoy the show?" Stefani said as she undid her bun to lt her slightly damp hair dry as it rested just on her shoulders. "Oh we loved it! Truly the best concert I ever went to. Everything about it was ju-" Eve stopped, getting he rhand off of Stefani's sboulders, onto her own waist as Bobby busted in. "Stef, we have to be gone in 10. The traffic is hell outside." Stefani nodded and smiled. "Got it!" Her eyes looked back into Eve's. "I'm so sorry, I thought I'd have more time. Would you mind giving me your number so you can tell me later?" She asked gently as she took a step closer to the makeup table to grab her jacket. Eve's tongue felt heavy as she had to reboot for a moment. "Sure no problem!" She said a little too enthusiastic before chuckling as she exchanged her number. "I trust you won't leak it, hopefully.." Stefani said as she added Eve to her contacts. "My mouth is sealed and I threw away the key." Eve chuckled

"Could we please get a picture or something I can post on the gram?" Eve asked cheekily as she flipped her phone out of her pocket. "Of course we can, would you friend like one too maybe?" "Oh I'm sure she does.." Eve giggled as Stefani got a little closer before she snapped the picture. Stefani took a look at it and looked back up at Eve. "It's a little blurry, want a better one?" But Eve saw Bobby waiting impatiently outside the door and shook her head. "No, this is perfectly fine!" She said a bit rushed as she hugged Stefani once more. "It was great seeing you here, Eve, I'm sorry this moment was cut short. Let's go see your friend, and I guess I will see you sometime on Instagram." Stefani said, scrunching her nose with a gentle smile, before they walked out to where Kieria could meet and get her phone case signed before in the blink of her eye, Stefani was gone and the girls were lead to the exit.

They both were quiet on the way home until they reached the hotel room and laid on their beds, staring into the ceiling. "We met fucking Lady Gaga, Eve, we fucking me-" "Shut up I'm going to have a meltdown!" Eve said as she sat up and massaged her temples.

Kieria sat up and looked at her phone case. "I'm going to get this tattooed on my forehead, I'm telling you.." Eve giggled and grabbed her phone, opening Instagram to see her feed and notifications exploding.