34

"Wine? Sounds like heaven." Eve smiled back at her as she slowly took off her jacket, watching Stefani walk over to a cabinet above the tv screen on the wall, picking up a hefty bottle with an already broken seal. Between her fingers she held two thin necked glasses which she carefully placed on the glass coffee table. "Cool with white? Dry?" Stefani asked as she was already pouring herself a glass. "Always." Eve responded as she made her way to the couch, sitting down softly only to sink into the soft cushions, taking her by surprise.

"W..wow!" She chuckled as she tried to sit up straight with a lot of effort. "Don't fight it, you won't win." Stefani giggled and sat next to her, holding her glass to Eve. "Give in.." She followed. Eve finally found a somewhat presentable position and took the glass. "Never been this comfy.." Eve said before taking a sip. "I know! My couch at home is not even this comfortable, it's just white cold leather." Stefani laughed and looked at Eve. "Anyway.. i would like to talk about... Earlier.."

Eve sat up a little and looked Stefani's way, taking another sip and pursed her lips slightly before smiling softly. "W..what about it? Did I do something wrong?" She asked carefully as Stefani instantly sat up and waved her hand in denial. "No! No of course not, i liked it actually." Stefani said gently and took a sip. "Oh good, I've just never done, i've never kissed a woman." Eve said, feeling her cheeks flush, taking a quick sip as well to try and hide herself, feeling the warm aura of Stefani scoot closer. "B..but I don't mind it.." Eve whispered, lifting her head to feel her nose graze against Stefani's. She leant herself in, feeling Stefani's hand run up her shoulder to the left side of her neck. Their wine tainted lips gently pres sing against each other, they found their pace an rhythm right away.

It felt like floating, the wine getting to her head made her let go of her worries and giving in to Stefani's touch. Eve slowly leant to the side to place her glass in the table and so did Stefani, only to return their hands to the bodies of one another, pulling in closer. Stefani leant back slightly to catch her breath, looking into Eve's eyes with a soft, flustered expression. "You..are everything... Everything I've been needing." Stefani whispered, trying to breathe between words but Eve didn't give her time as she pulled her back onto her lips by her waist, running her hands up her body to cup her face and into her hair. Stefani seemed to pick up the same pace, feeling like a hunger was being satisfied.

After a while of making out, Eve found herself laying on her back in the soft couch cushions with Stefani resting her head on her chest. Seeing her head move with every breath Eve took, in awe of the woman she she shared the night with. Stefani took a deep breath and looked up at Eve. "Can you stay the night?"