03|Get to know me

I got up hearing a alarm ring,I checked the time in the small digital clock next to me, it was 10:00 am!

Damn I could sleep more,I can't go out anyways, but I'm IN the MCU I can't miss out!

I headed towards the bathroom, and tried to open it, but I accidentally broke it, some weak little handle I guess.

I was hungry, really hungry actually, I just realised I hadn't eaten anything.

I went out to the closet shop I could find and it was a cafe, I walked in and ordered some waffles and coffee, and I had just enough money. Thank god!

I finished eating and headed back to the apartment, I could go out and see the places but can't let anything happen.

I reached the room and found some books, I would use my phone but there was no internet and I needed to save the battery incase Peter calls.

What did I do the whole day, practically nothing, I read the books went around the building. That's it. It was pretty boring.

So fast forward to the interesting part ig?

------------------------------------------------

Later, I was sitting on the rooftop, looking at the beautiful city, when I saw Spidey swing by and land next to me.

"Hey Zen- I mean Zenaida how was your day? "he asked

"It's ok call me Zen , my day was pretty boring really, not much to do. What about yours?"

"Oh ok. Just studies and stuff it was ok"

"So what happened ? Are we going to Tony's?" I asked

"About that, he isn't there, he is on a trip to California.." he replied

"WHAT?! when is he coming back?" I asked

"In two-three days."

"2-3 DAYS??!!" I exclaimed
"That is a long time"

"Yes I know" he said sitting beside me.

There was a very awkward silence. It was killing me.

"So, um do you mind if i ask you something?" He asked finally breaking the silence

"Ask what?"

"Well actually i have like many questions so-"

"Ya sure why not" I said

Of course he had questions, I just told him that I'm from another dimension

"So, how old are you?"

"18"

"Um I have so many questions, I have no idea where to begin.... How did you manage to come, here?"

"Funny story actually I have absolutely no idea I got up and the next thing I know I'm in another universe."

"Has anything like this happened before?"

"Nope, not at all, hell I don't even know if this is a multiverse or a dream or something else" I said

"Why did you ask what year is it? Is it not the same time from your earth?" He asked

"No it's not, it's 2019 back home, I asked what year it is because the Stark tower is still there, and I'm pretty sure he had sold it so."

"What is your world like?"

"No aliens till now, there is this one place called Area 51 tho, they say aliens are held there or something. There are no superheroes, or people with superpowers, at least none that I know of."

"Oh wow" he said looking into the city.

"So you have never been to NY?" He asked

"No, never been to the USA itself"

"So where are you from?"

"Sydney" I said

"I should take you around town sometime, to see around NY, Now that you are here might as well explore!"

"Your right, maybe tomorrow. I'm still trying to process the fact that I am in my most favorite universe ever." I said smiling

"Oh almost forgot ,how do you even know me, and Mr. Stark and the others?" He asked.

Shit.

I knew he would ask this question, how the hell do I even tell him this, I can't tell him that is is a legitimate frictional character. Wait should I him? Oh god help!

"Um well, so do you want the truth or like the real truth?"

"What do you mean by the real truth?" He asked

"Well I could either tell you the story that makes sense, or the most ridiculous story there is."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Just tell me the real truth?"

"Well uh, your a movie character" I said, just flat out told him, no expression, nothing.

"What."

"Yeah"

"As in like a frictional character? Are you messing around with me?"

"No I'm serious, I'm not joking around, that's how I know exactly how Ned found out your identity, also why I said it's one of my favorite universes"

He just stared at me. Probably trying to process the fact that I just told him that he is a frictional character, at least in my world. For him it's like getting into Star Wars.

Of course he is trying to process it, imagine finding out that your whole life is an entertainment for people.

"Hey Pete? Peter back to earth! Are you ok?" I asked

"I'm a frictional character?! That is so damn cool!! am i famous?!" He asked

i laughed "yep really famous"

"That's, insane." He said still looking shocked

"Ya I know, take your time to process it cause I know, like if someone told me that my life is a movie I would be shook too, actually it would be the most boring movie ever- BUT that's not the point."

"So hold up, you're telling me that you know my whole life?"

"No no, just from when you met Tony first at your place" I said

"So what was the story that makes sense?" He asked

"I just confess to the 'truth' that I have some super powers or something and I was pranking you"

"That's does sound more sensible" he said

We spoke for a while, I told him about me, you know my interests and stuff, it wasn't fair since I knew almost everything about him, then we realized how late it got and he was headed home.

Im just glad he doesn't ask about actors and actresses acting as them, how the hell do I explain that Tom Holland, who is British AND that he is a 23 year is acting as him??