07|Powers

It had been a couple of days since I had met Tony.

The second he had proof that I wasn't from their universe, he prepared a room for me near Wanda's room. Except she wasn't there. It's just after Civil War so Steve and all are on the run.

Also he gave me his damn credit card?? Like just like that ?? Like what the actual F-(Steve Rodgers censored) Tony. I know he is Tony Stark but-

Anyways

Tony kept asking me questions all the time. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a little disappointed, our world isn't as intresting as theirs. Tumblr and the people of Tumblr are probably the only intresting thing ok and maybe Wattpad.

Now you might think that coming to the MCU universe was coolest thing ever, it is ,but guess what, I discovered something even more interesting.

Now there is no coincidence that i broke the handle again while i was opening the door to my room.

Now first time it's an incident
Second time it's a coincidence
And third time it's a pattern

I wanted to test the theory but didn't want Tony to know yet.

So I tried to lift the table, I actually did, in one hand. Now either in this world everything is weak, or I have some how become stronger.

The second one makes more sense

Now I was even more excited I have super strength holy shit.

I rushed to the lab to tell Tony about my new discovery when I saw him working on something.

He was struggling?

So I asked him what is bothering him. He was working on a new experiment and something went wrong and he couldn't figure it out.

I looked at it for a second and then I correct him. I correct him. I correct Tony Stark.

Since when have I had the freaking knowledge to correct Tony Stark? Where did this knowledge even come from?

I don't even remember what it was anymore.

So apparently I not only had super strength but I am also smart.

Now it's a fact, the word 'I' and 'smart' are never in the same sentence

He looked at me with pure disbelieve.

"You're right! Ofcourse why didn't I think about it!" He said

"Uhhh Tony, I think I just found a new discovery about myself" I said

"There is no way in hell that I would know something that Tony Stark wouldn't know. Especially when it comes to science. I suck at anything science. I have absolutely know idea how I knew about that." I said

"Um, is it possibly that when you travelled from different universes it altered your brains capacity of knowledge?"

I don't know it is possible, also not only that, I broke more than 2 door knobs...and I could lift the table with one and,so do you think...?"

"Super Strength"

"Is that even possible??" I asked

"Well at this point anything is possible" he said

"We should take a test" he said

We went to the training room and we took a few tests. You know lifting weights and stuff. And I passed.

Now super strength is amazing but that wasn't the best part.

"Here catch this" Tony said throwing a F(Steve Rodgers censored) beaker at me

"WHOA WHAT THE HECK" I said and I caught it

"Fast reflex nice" he said

"Or luck?" I replied

"Come on follow me" he said heading towards the training room

"Why the training room?" I asked

"Well if you have more knowledge that you did back in your universe and super strength AND fast reflexes might as well test other things ,like how well can you use a knife." He said handing me a knife

And so I did.

He lead me to one of those virtually training rooms where it projects as if people at coming at you and you have to defend yourself, like from the hunger games training rooms. It was amazing.

It started and by the time it ended I found out that apparently im an assassin too.

I destroyed every last one of the projection and I didn't even know what I was doing. Perfect aim and everything.

Let me tell you, I was having a 'badass-Natasha-Romanoff-moment' and it felt AMAZING.

"It's like everything became hightened when you arrived here. You have become twice the smarter,stronger and you have assassin abilities. This is great!" Tony said

He went on saying some more scientific words which I surprisingly understood.

Later on Peter came to the facility and I told him everything.

He was even more excited than I was.

The rest of the night we both kept doing tricks and showed off to each other about our abilities, it was great.