Being home

Saying good bye was hard for me because that's all I've done my entire life, my mom, dad , and  brother had passed away in a fire that took out the entire neighborhood.

I lived in Brooklyn New York most of my adult life but this time alone, no family and no friends. BUZZ, BUZZ. "Ugh I don't wanna get up!" I rolled out of bed and placed my feet on the cold wooden floor. DING. ( thoughts are in bold) Great back in to hell the world gives me

I walked into my closet it find clothes for the day, nothing really to important just sitting at the park like always. I pulled out leggings and a white shirt. Than grabbed my keys and ran to the car to go get a coffee and sit in the park.
AT THE PARK
" thank you have a nice day!" I made my way to the bench I sits at everyday, but this time I happened to be accompanied by a man he was big and broad in all black.

Mans pov:
She sat down and pulled out a book and started reading, she was beautiful, I feel bad for what I'm about to do but it has to be done. I waited for a few minutes so people could walk away, then I took action "Hail Hydra" "What?" She spoke and that's when I did it, I stuck the needle in her neck and she went limp in my arms. I carried her to the van and put her in then cuffed her down

Your POV;
I woke up in a cold cell, I was surrounded my stone bars and one other cell next to me. It was empty though it did look like someone lived in there, book's littered around the room a blanket Pushed into the corner a mattress on the Opposite wall.

The day melted into nights I had no clue of time but I  could remember the they day, Wednesday July 12, My own birthday. Tears streamed down my face, quiet sobs left my mouth. A loud door was pushed open and 2 men came and got her, My legs were weak and dragging behind her.

After a short walk we made in to a room and I was put into a large metal container. " subject 7650, ready for first wave!" Not soon after that a painful shock hit my entire body, my skin on fire, I slipped in and out of consciousness until I felt her self slip away in to darkness.

Waking up Y/n felt fine a short bit of happiness went through her before she realized we're she was. Pain shooted through her body a light grunt left her mouth as she stood up, she felt eye's watching her. Y/n looked to the cell next to her, she found a man sitting over a candle reading. " Hey, we're are we?" No response, " please tell me, i need to know" silence, the quiet killed her and all the emotions hit her like a train, Y/n cried quietly in the corner. " until the morning come and I find your eye's you won't be sad and you will not cry, but you will burn with great joy, the call me the winter solider. Welcome to HYDRA"
———————————————————
Hey wanna thank you for reading there are 555 words in this chapter I will do a longer one next chapter if you have any song song suggestions comment and I will have it in the next chapters :)
Stay safe
Be happy
Love everyone
-L