Uncovering The Truth.

"Bucky I got your fruit snacks!" He raced to the door, "OoOOOo Fruit Snacks" He took them from me and hopped back in bed. I got into mine, "I asked Tony to turn up the heat it freezing in this tower." He giggled. "What? do I have food on my face?" "No you don't it's just I watched you struggle with being warm a HYDRA so it's nice to see you warm and comfortable" I smiled at him, then I got up and gave him a hug

--------morning--------

I walked out to the living room. "Y/N!" I looked over at Nat she look way to happy for a Monday morning. "There is this party to night and you're going and so is Bucky" She looked past my shoulder at a half asleep Bucky. "Well, good morning handsome!"  I walked up and kissed him. "good morning doll" I walked back over to nat. "Nat I don't have any dress clothes. the Wanda was in the row. "SHOPPING SPREE" I laughed and got dressed for the mall and me Wanda and nat where off. 

"Ooo look Y/n" nat called me over "wow I want this one!" she smiled at me. "Then get it!" after a couple of hours of shopping, it was getting close to the party. "okay we get inside get dressed then wait in Y/n's room until its party time!" we all ran to my room. "Bucky out" he looked at me while on his bed. "Whyyyyyy?" "Because 3 women are gonna get changed in here." after I said that he got up and ran out of the room.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. "Y/n nat is gonna go get her mascara you want some." "yea" Wanda walked up behind me. "Honey what's wrong?" I looked at her with a sad smile. "Nothing" "Y/n your really bad at lying" "So I've been told." "y/n just tell me" there was silence then. " My scars I pulled my hair from my back." ( you had an open back dress) "There noticeable" Wanda  picked up the makeup sponge. "Turn around" she dabbed my back for five minuets. "There not as noticeable" I smiled at her "thanks Wanda." Nat walked in okay I got the mascara!"

It was party time and I was nervous, I haven't been to a party since HYDRA. "Lets go ladies!" nat Wanda and me walked down the stairs to the party.  People everywhere, I looked around for Bucky. "He isn't here" I whispered to nat. she looked at me and smiled. 2 large arms wraped around me. "you look beautiful doll" I looked at him he had a blue tie on, it was the smoke color as my dress. "did nat give you that?" "yea she did"

The night was great, it was only you and the avengers left. "okay girls, guys we are playing truth or dare!" Nat yelled over the music. "JAVIS VOLUME 4" JARVIS: Volume 4. the music got lower. "Okay Y/n? truth or dare" "Dare!" she though for a minuet " Show us your wings and horns!" I smiled and stood up and concetraed on power, my wings grew out, next I focused on fear. 

----------flashback-------------

"She is almost back to a child!"

"Steven You cant do this, her memories are all she has!" 

I tried to open my eyes's. "help me" they didn't look or say anything back." 

"Lidia, She needs this. she is over 1,000 years old."

"You have 1 other kid, she is not your responsibility!" 

-------present. time--------

I Dropped to my knees and screamed. "NOOOO, STOP. LET ME HAVE MY MEMORIES! Please, I need to remember" Bucky ran next to me. "DOLL, Y/N. Come on come back to me!" All I could remember was his voice then it was black.

-------Bucky's POV---------

"come back to me!" she went limp in my arm's. I picked her up and took her to the lab. "bruce help her please!" "Bucky I need you to leave" I walked out, I looked trough the glass window between me and her. "Bucky, you should go get some sleep" "I just got here?" Steve looked at me. "Bucky you have been here for 6 hours" I looked at the clock in the hallway. " 2:37 AM" I turned back to the glass. "Im so sorry doll" I walked to my room, and pulled out my laptop. JARVIS: Steve needs you in the OR. I stood up fast and ran down.

"STEVE, Steve is she okay!" "She is fine but come here" I walked over to the computer and looked at the screen. the headline read "NEW ASSASSIN THAT BELONGS TO HYDRA" It was dated back in 1856. "Holy Shit that's Y/n"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(774 words) 

thanks for 59 veiws  new stuff added to the story, its gonna very exciting very soon!

stay Safe 

Healthy 

Positive 

-L