No More Problems, Maybe?

Sweat dripping down my face, I turn up the speed on the treadmill, One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four. Counting how many times my lungs fill with air. I turn up the pace even more, come on, let's go! I pushed it all the way up to the highest speed, the gym door open but I didn't care. "One, two, one, two"

 my feet start to burn in my shoes, "y/n? You okay?" I place my feet on the sides of the treadmill and let it slow down for a few seconds, " Steve, it's like 4 in the morning what are you doing up?" " I could ask you the same thing?" I but the inside of my lip. " is it because Bucky is on the mission, and because you had a night mare for the fist time in 3 years?" I chuckled " you know me well" Steve went over to the bag and started to do his usual work out. 

I took a moment to look at my self in the mirror, scars lace my entire torso. I have out a sigh. " oh y/n?" "Yea?" " there is this program fury is setting up, for younger recruit, he wants me and you to help them train and all that jazz!" " okay when?" " today actually they will be here at 1:35" I nodded " okay, well I'm gonna shower" " okay, and really try to get some more sleep" " I'll do my best!" I race up the stairs and into my room, I lean against the door. Bucky had been on this mission. For 4 weeks, nights got harder to sleep through. I mean I can't remember when the last time I slept was. I rub my eyes and walk into the bathroom, I flip the shower to on and the hottest setting. I step in with no hesitation, I didn't care that it was burning my skin off, I needed to feel anything. Something....

There were footsteps in the bedroom, " who is there?!" I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around me. " hello" I push open the bathroom door slowly. I peek my head out into the poorly lit room. " Bucky?" I step out of the bathroom completely and look around a bit, " what the hell was that?" "Doll?" His voice ringed in the room, " Buck?" I look around but he was no where to be seen. Maybe I should consider sleep. I blink a few times than got dressed. What the hell was that? Is he in danger, is he hurt. I gotta get to tony. I already new where tony was and if he was still up. 

I walked down to the lab " tony you in here?" " I'm over here kiddo!" I walk over to him working under a car, " what's up?" " is the team... Um." He pulled him self out form under the car " are you asking me to call Bucky on coms for you?" I nodded, " alright come one I'll show you where to go" we walked through a restricted part of the lab, " don't touch anything it will kill you" 

he pointed a finger at me, " follow" I kept a nice pace behind him, " alright, so where they are they are awake, so just hit the call button!" " okay thanks Tony" he nodded and walked out shutting the door behind him. I hesitated, my body was moving on autopilot, I pressed the button, a ring went through the room,

 " hey Tony you got any updates?" " Bucky!" " doll! I thought you where tony I'm sorry" " don't worry, it's okay" " so what's up and he paused for a moment why are you still up?" " oh um early training" " you suck a lying doll" " I know, it's nothing don't worry I'll be fine" he sighed, "Nightmares?" i didn't answer  "Doll, what's going on?"  i let the  tears flow, "I c-cant sleep, Its cold in B-bed. A-and i miss you" i sobbed my way through the whole sentence. 

"Do you need me to come home? I can always have a top tier agent fill me in?" i let my self cry harder. "Yes, please come home. I cant do this!" "okay, it's okay just breathe, follow my breath.  I heard the light breaths coming from his side of the phone, i followed along with him. "There you go, Good job doll keep going"  i felt myself calm down, my breath slowed down, 

"okay, let me call Tony, Just stay in the lab and wait for me to call back" "okay" He ended the call and I sat on the lab floor as hot tears ran down my face. "Just wait till he calls back, Just wait till he calls back, Just wait, Just wait" I shut my eyes for a moment, i felt myself drifting off. Than the coms went off. "Doll, you still there?" "Im here" "Okay i have a jet coming to get me now, ill  be there soon. Im gonna stay on the phone." "okay, im sorry" "there is no reason to be sorry, you need me and that's okay" 

------------time skip 9am---------

"Doll, you in here" "yea" i was too weak to move, i could barely get a sentence  out. "Oh love, you look horrible" i nodded lets get you some sleep, you still have that thing with steve" he pickedme up and walked all the way to our room, "There you go" He placed me under teh covers and snuggled into me, I let out a sigh of relief. I felt my self go drowsy. 

----------11:30------\

"doll, you gotta wake up" "Okay" he helped me out of the bed, i walked over to the closet and pulled out some of my clothes, "ill be back in 2 hours." "Okay have fun and be nice" i nodded, i made my way down to the gym. "There you are i thought you where gonna be late!" "No sir bucky woke me up in time" steve looked shocked. "you were able to sleep!" "yea, probably not enough but i'm getting there"  " im proud of you" He pulled me into a hug. "anyway there gonna be here soon so i need you to get ready!" "Okay, ill get the mats and stuff" we went to get out supplies. "Oh! Y/n, could you maybe use your true form?" "Hmm sure, give me a sec!" I stood still for a moment and though hard, My wings came out and i put on half of my suit so my clothes wouldnt rip, Than came the horns. "oaky im good to go!" i gym door was pushed open and a group of teens walked in, "Hey guys welcome to training! Im Y/n" "Im steve!" " so just put your stuff in the locker rooms and stretch!" 

==================================

Wow sadly i must say im ending this story soon, Thank you guys for reading!!
But dont worry i have a couple more things before i leave this one go!

Stay Safe

Healthy 

Positive 

-L