Birthday

The world moved in slow motion, I watched my team fall the ground, panic filled me. I search around for him "BUCKY!" I couldn't find him, wandering the hallways of the old hydra base. there he sat. he was gone already. "NO, no no Bucky wake up please, wake up!"

I was shaken awake, "Y/n hey wake up." tears rolled down my face. Bucky stared at me, I pulled him into the tightest hug ever. "Doll are you okay!" I nod my head. "Well in that case happy birthday!"

------------Your Fathers Pov------

"lidia!, I need paper for a letter!" Lidia walked into paper. "Honey you should stop righting letters she cant even get them" I smile and nod. Lidia left and I continued writing her letter.

Dear, Y/n 

 Happy Birthday Princess, your 22 now.... I just wanted to tell you me your mom and DJ miss you. its been awhile since I've seen you, since we were taken. one day you will find these letters and all of the secrets will be out.

love you, dad 

I folded it up and placed it the the envelope, once I sealed I placed it with the other 200 letters. "One day Princess, we will she each other again" 

-----your POV---------

Bucky and I walked out of the room to the kitchen. "Bucky why are the blinds shut and lights off?" he said nothing. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" "AHHHHHH, you scared the actual fuck out of me!" all of the avengers laughed. "I love you doll" Bucky lowered his head. his lips met yours. "LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED" Nat was excited.

--------your fathers POV------

"DJ,LIDIA" I called the rest of my family in. "So like every year we get a cake for her birthday" Dj looked down. "Hey bud, she is okay. She is gonna be 22 this year so." we gathered around the cake. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Y/n, Happy birthday to you!" we all blew out the candles. "ALRIGHT THAT ENOUGH YOU HAD YOUR PARTY!" they HYDRA guard came and took the Cake.

------------your POV---------

I was currently shopping with Wanda, Steve, Nat, And Bucky. Bucky had followed me to the shoe store and Wanda Nat and Steve Were getting food. "What about These Doll" HE held up a nice pare of convers. "ooo and there (y/f/c)" he smiled at me. "here I get them for you" "Oh Bucky I can buy them." "no doll my treat I mean it I your birthday" I smiled at him. "fine but I'm paying you back" "no your not end of disscustion" I hated when he used his money for me. 

we got back. "Cake time!" Tony danced through the kitchen. "Okay, okay calm down" Tony placed a (y/f/c) iced cake infront of you "wow, I love it" "One,Two, Three." "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Y/n, Happy birthday to you." Tony was singing of key but everyone sounded fine. you opened all your gifts and had a good night with the avenges.

"hey doll it my turn to give you your gift" I looked at him cunfused. he walked us up stair. (ill leave this up to your imagination ;) ) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Its Short Ik (533 words)

Stay Safe

Healthy 

Positive 

-L