welcome home?

Its been about a week since I've been back. I was able to avoid the questions about the letter. an thats only because I hacked Tonys stuff to figure of who wrote the letter. I started off with a DNA test, I wanted to see who has touched the letter. I did that about 3 days ago and the results are here.

"JARVIS call everyone to the living room" JARVIS: Yes Ma'am. a couple minuets later everyone was here. "Im sorry for yelling when we go the letter but u had the letter DNA tested to see who touched the letter, and there should be 3, Tony's, mine and who ever wrote it. so" they all took a seat on the couch. I peeled back the strip holding the package closed and pulled out the paper that read.

DNA TEST FOR: Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N 

FINGER PRINTS ON THE GIVEN LETTER:

TONY STARK 

Y/N Y/L/N

STEVEN Y/L/N

LIDIA Y/L/N

DJ Y/L/N

I froze "they- they wrote it. THERE ALIVE"  I handed the test to Bucky, he skimmed over it it and handed it to the next person. I paced around the room. "Where the hell are they" I contiued to pace the room. I saw Sharon was about to get the test but I took it from Steve, "hey I was gonna read that" "no you weren't" she huffed at me. 

------------time skip a week later----------

"Y/n?" "Yea" Bucky walked over to me. "are you positive you know what your about to do" I couple day ago I had gotten the test, I had made the deciton to go and find them. alone. "yea, yes. Im sure" 

------------fathers POV-----------

---------1 week before you got the test--------------

We sat in the snow with the location of Y/n on a pice of paper. "Well we better get going, Lidia" I helped her up and went to go get DJ. Knowing that I have just built the thing that will kill my own   Daughter hurts. "DJ We are leaving now come on" "Okay" we started the long walk, I had sent the letter. I don't know if that was a good or bad idea.

------------ the day you got the test---------

we are close it will take about one more week and then we can see her again, it got warmer and we got some bags to hold our winter clothes.

-------------day you were leaving----------

we were faced with a large tower with an A on it. "okay then lets go get Y/n"

--------------your POV--------------

I was packing when I herd my name call. "Y/n" I walked out to the living area. "Ye-" I stood still, My family stood in my Living room. Every one stood in an attack stance. "Dad?, Mom?" I ran up to them both, I hugged them with all my strength. "Oh god Princess, your okay." I let got of the hug. the moved to reveal DJ. But he wasn't Little DJ anymore He was big and taller than me. "DJ, your finally taller than me" he smiled and hugged me. "I missed you Y/N" "I missed you too" 

"Y/n we can stay long and you cant ether" I turned around to see my father upset. "why?" "HYDRA has a weapon that can kill you" "What why me?" he sighed ill tell you another time but we need to leave" Bucky walked infant of me. "She isnt going anywhere" "and who are you" My father sounded angry. "My name is Bucky, Im the person who is with your daughter" "okay well Bucky Im her father and I say we are leaving" "and she is an adult she makes up her own mind" 

"Okay stop" I walked out from behind Bucky. "I'm sorry dad but I'm not leaving" "but they will kill you". Tony walked over. "not really, she has us" "and who are you?" "Tony Stark Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist. I Build this tower and created this team. Im sorry to tell you sir but if she wants to stay she will stay" my father rolled his eyes. "hey Tony do you think they could stay here?" my father looked over at me. "yea I don't see why not. JARVIS take these people to floor 47" JARVIS: Yes Sir, Steven Lida, and Dj Please follow me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(700 words) 

Thanks again, Im sorry I didn't write yesterday I wasn't in the mood to write but I'm back so.

Stay Safe 

Healthy 

Positive

-L