Wedding part 2

The place the after party is held was a small walk away from the venue, Bucky held me close the whole way. "Were married!" i smiled up at him. "It nice, Mr.barnes" he laughed. "Mrs.barnes im glad I married you" The Whole walk was nice, it was peace full. When we passed a group of trees we saw  a small area with fairy lights and tables spread across everywhere."

"wow Bucky this looks great" "Hey don't give me all the credit, you planed all this" We sat up at the front table. "There was a tap then, Tony, Steve, Nat, Wanda, and Thor walked up to the microphone. "Hello, as you all know i'm Tony stark. We wanted to say a few words for The new MR. and Mrs. Barnes. Uhm, Y/n for the longest time you had a very hard time fitting in at the tower, I always felt bad because you never talked. But then one day you spoke to me and soon i would find out that you are a funny person, like really funny. You've had a very hard life and this moment is what is gonna change your life and make everything okay" 

I was crying and Bucky had me leaning on him, Steve walked up. "I've Known Bucky for the longest time, he was such a ladies man. He could never really not have a women on his arm, But im glad he found the right women for is arm, I love you Bucky and Y/n I love you too"  Bucky now was crying and I wiped the tears off his cheek. Nat made her way up. "I've been bestfriends with Y/n for 6 years, That's a long time for me. Y/n is like a sister to me, she was there when i got my heart broken multiple times. But im glad she settled down with Bucky, And i do hope to become Auntie Nat soon" I Stuck my tongue out at her and she smiled back at me. It was Wanda's turn. "Damn Y/n You've got me sad, Haha. I watched you Look at bucky with a smile and a small glow would come of you. And yes you may have wings and horns and magical power but you are so much more that, you are hope and joy in one person."

I winked at her and she waved to me, thor was next i never really hung out with thor to much but. "Y/n you went through hell for the past 4 years, but bucky kept you grounded to the earth. For the Short time that Dj was around i became his friend. He would steal my Poptarts and take all of my books, But i really saw you in him. He had your joy and happiness, he was a very light hearted soul. You did good at raising him." Thor walked down and gave me a hug, when i was about to let go her whispered to me. "he was a warrior, just like you" i let go and sat back down with Bucky.

--------------------------time skip--------------------------

"OKAY  everyone off the dance floor its time for the bride and Groom dance. Bucky took my hand. "come on doll you should see the song i chose!" i walked out on the dance floor with him

He took my hands and pulled me close to his chest. "I'm so happy im marrying you Doll, you've made my life amazing" "I love you Bucky." he swayed back and forth. "so doll were are we going for the honeymoon?" i chuckled, "Nat Bought tickets to Disneyland, she heard that you have never been there before so" he hugged me tighter, "I don't deserve you" "And i don't deserve you either but now we are married so suck it  up" we swayed around for the last moments of the song. "good choice Bucky" "I knew you would like it, do you know when we go to disney?" "tomorrow morning!" he fist bumped the air. "Okay Y/n Bucky i wanna get a picture of the 2 of you!" Nat pulled us together and took a picture, "you guys look great" 

The night ended with Bucky taking us to the bar for a drink to make one more memory for us, "Y/n!" Zach was behind the counter, "hey Zach" He smiled, "OMG There is a ring on your finger, did you marry him!!" "yea" "I'm sorry i got the invataion and i couldn't come but i would have loved to" "No your fine, we are just about to head out, but i can talk after the honeymoon?" "Yea that would be great!" Bucky took my hand and we went back to the tower. 

"AHH you guys are home!" Eveyone rushed to the door. "Hey, sorry guys we had to do something, but we are tired so we are gonna go to bed, see you all tomorrow before we leave!" they all said there goodnights  and we went upstais. 

"Holy Shit" when we got up there the 2 beds were gone and one large bed sat  next to the wall, the room was decorated as if only one person lived here. "i see Nats been in here" I laughted, "Sheh has" i pulled off  my party clothes and pulled on my pj's and hopped into bed. "Goodnight doll" "good Night Mr.barnes"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(887 words) 
Some cute chapters coming up btw 

Stay Safe 

Healthy 

Positive 

-L