Could you leave please?

JARVIS: Miss Y/n, Sharon has requested your present in the kitchen. "UGHHHH!" I rolled out of bed and looked at Bucky's bed, No Bucky Huh? I walked out to the Kitchen "Sharon you called for me?" I was pissed. "Y/n, Y/n. Me, Steve and Bucky want to take you to the mall for a friends day!" "Fine?" "Okay good, Bucky Y/n Get dressed, Now!" I walked up stair with him, "I'm not buying it."  Bucky looked me . "its okay." 

I pulled up the black pants and red shirt. "Y/n? you ready" "Yea..." He pulled my waist against his body and slowly and passionately kissed. "feel better now?" "Yes, thank you Bucky" He smiled down at me " okay lets go!" We walked out of the room and back into the kitchen.

Sharon was flirting with Steve, goo goo eyes and all. But he didnt even realize. "Steve Sharon you okay?" "Yup." "Yea" There was silence for a minute till Steve spoke, "lets get this show on the road."

the car ride was award, that was until Bucky turned on the music, me and Bucky sat in the front with Miss Flirty and Steve in the back." THATS SOME WAP!" "Y/n I don't understand this song" "you dont need to" I continued to  sing  WAP until we got to the mall.

It was packed people everywhere. "Woah, Lot of people here Bucky." I nervously grabbed it jacket and held on to him. "Don't get upset or things will pop out." i took a deep breath. "Just stay calm doll you'll be fine." All 4 of us walked into a couple of stores. "Y/n? Wanna go to Victoria's secret?" Sharon is being too nice. " sure?" "okay boys go find something to do." i looked at them with fear. "No can do Sharon we gotta stay with Y/n"  Steve had put his foot down, that was new." Sharon rolled her eyes "Fine than your coming with."

"What the hell is this?" "What is what Bucky?" He held up a skimpy Pair of underwear. " Babe that's a Thong." He looked even more confused. "Bucky its underwear" "no underwear covers you, this looks like it shows more skin." I laughed at him. "Bucky that is the whole point." Bucky was shocked. "please dont buy this." i laughed even hared. "Im only here for Bra's you can calm down" He sighed out of relief.

We sat in the food court, i was talking to Bucky adn Sharon and Steve Were talking to each other. "Wait what is on your burger?" "Um Lettuce, and cheese" He examined my burger. "What?" "Looks to plain" I looked at Bucky's burger." holly shit what the hell happened." He chuckled. "Doll me and Steve used to stack burgers on top of each other and mhmmm they were good" He Chomped down on the large Burger. 

Back home safe and sound. It was night time, me and Bucky were on the roof. " did you like today doll?" I smiled "I loved today"  The metal  door on the roof opened. "Hey Bucky could i talk to you?" I thought it was gonna be Steve, but it was Sharon. "Yea What's up?" She looked nervous. She took a couple steps forward "Y/n could you please leave?". "Uh Yea sure I guess."

------------Bucky's POV--------

"What do you want?" "I want Y/n Gone" What is she talking about. "and if she isn't gone but Friday" She help of a CD. "This is the last piece of evidence showing that you killed starks parent." i stood open. I took a moment to think, than it hit me. i lurched forward and grabbed the CD. I crushed it in my hands. "Good try Sharon But after the shit you pulled the last time you were here no one will believe you." She looked pissed.

------------Your POV---------------

"Bucky is that you?" "Yea Its me Doll" He walked in with a big smile. "Well someone's happy" His smile got wider. "Because I'm finally with you" He laid down next to me. "How about a movie doll?" i smiled i loved watching movies' with Bucky. "Have you seen Twilight?" "Twilight?" i let my jaw drop "We are watching it" "okay!" 

------time Skip-------------

"VAMPIRES! WHAT!" I laughed at his reaction to the movie. "Well there are 5 more movies but we are not watching all of them tonight" "aweeeee, okay" i pulled myself out of his bed. "I'm hungry ill be back, you want anything?" "Fruit Snacks!" I giggled 

"It cold in here, JARVIS ask tony if I can turn up the heat" JARVIS: Yes I'm on it now. " I want you gone Y/n" I turned around. "What?" "I. want.you.gone" "Why?" "Because you ruined mine life."  i turned back around into the kitchen. "Im not talking to you anymore" "Yea okay" I ignored her. I pulled open the freezer, "JARVIS put vanilla ice-cream on the shopping list." JARVIS: Vanilla ice-cream added to shopping list. I pulled out marshmallows and Bucky's Fruit snacks. " this is childish Y/n." I yet again ignored Sharon. "you cant ignore me for ever" i started humming a song so i couldn't hear hear. i was walking out the  kitchen 

JARVIS: Tony Has A message Y/n You can Turn up the heat. i walked to the thermostat and turned it up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------(886 words) 

yea, Sharons back to evil 

Stay save 

Healthy 

Positive 

-L