I Loved hard and fell harder

Her dead body, cold wet. Hair was still nice and clean, her face was pale and losing color. "No, No, No , Wake up. I hate his sick joke, WAKE UP!"

-24 Earlier-

"So tomorrow he is coming for all of us, or mainly to get Y/n" Steve leaned onto the table, "Now this is gonna be A little harder than most of our battles" Tony walked in with stacks of papers, "what in the hell is all the papers for" He huffed at my comment, "The rest of our team" he started to pull out papers, "We have to contact and gather as many people as possible." "By?" "Tomorrow" I let out a groan, "No groaning or moaning or anything annoying noises" he pionted his finger at me. "Anyway lets get to work!"

I stood up and pulled out a folder. PIETRO MAXIMOFF. "What?" I whispered to myself. "Okay let me get my phone and call this person" I stood up and walked into the halway "okay why does he have a file, he is dead" I dialed the number, "Hello?" "Hey is this Pietro Maximoff?" "Yes it is who are you?" "Im Y/n Barnes" "Oh I saw you on the news, you Bucky's wife right?" "yes i am, so do you think that you can get to the avengers tower by tomorrow?" "Im the fast man Alive yes, see you tomorrow!"

He ended the call. "What the fuck, how" "How what?" "Oh nothing" Bucky squinted at me. "Im fine let's go back in" I link arms with him and we walk back in, "Hey Y/n you okay you look like you've seen a ghost" Wanda took my hands. "What a ghost, they don't exist" "Y/n its a figure of speech" "Oh, makes more sense" I mentally plamed my face "Okay enough screwing around back to work!" tony snapped.

--------------3 hours later-------------

"okay last one" i picked up the file, "The guardians of the galaxy?" "Oh brother" Thor huffed. "Um do you know them, and if so you call them!" I handed thor the phone and file "Mortals" thor rolled his eyes.

"The Guardians will be here soon!" we all were tired of each other and needed showers, "okay im gonna shower," "Me and steve can start on dinner" Bucky and steve stood up. "Love you doll" He kissed my forehead, "Love you more" He left the room and yeller "LIAR" From down the hall. I smiled to myself as I walked to my room.

"Hey, Y/n The People are here" I herd bucky voice "okay" i pulled open the bathroom door and saw them in my room. "Uh Bucky they are in our room" "Yes i know there here to say hi" "Um okay Hi, Everyone. Im the head of this operation so you listen to me" I got nodes and scattered "okays" From the people. "Extra rooms are down stairs make your self comfortable" They filed out. "That's a lot of people" I flopped down on the bed "This is gonna be hard fight." Bucky laid down next to me, "Hey doll we'll be fine" I faced him, "What happens if we lose someone" "Hey," He pulled my chin up. "We are gonna win, And lose no one"

"okay" JARVIS: TONY NEEDS YOU MRS> BARNES THERE IS AN EMERGENCE. "OKay im coming" I stood up and left, I noticed that bucky followed behind me. "Hey Tony Whats up" "You might wanna take a look" He pulled me to the window. "He is here already!?" Tony nodded. "We don't have everyone here yet" I sat and thought for a moment. "I have to go talk to him" Bucky stood up, "No, you cant he will kill you!" "And he will kill all of us if I don't try to stop him" Tears streamed down his face. "Im sorry Bucky but i don't have a choice" I went to leave , "yes you do Y/n you do have a choice" I stopped and turned around, "Bucky, If I chose to stay in here and wait, we will all die. Its either i die or you all die" I continued walking to the suit room.

As I finished pulling the plastic holders for my wings Nat walked in, "You know, I hate this decision but your right, we could all die" When i looked up she was leaning on the door frame. "Yea it seems like everyone hates the plan" she pulled me into a hug. "You be safe, and come back alive you still have to make me auntie Nat " I laughed, "Goodbye Nat" "No dont say that, we are not saying goodbye. I'll see you soon" Tears were in here eyes, "I'll see you soon"

"Hey can you hear me" I heard Tony through the comms, "Yea is everyone there" "Yup" "Does everyone have there comms in?" "we do" I heard Bucky this time. "Doll be careful please" "Bucky i promise you i wont do anything stupid" I walked up to view point of Thanos. "your early" he looked up to where I was standing. "Ahh yes, I herd you made some call yesterday" "so" he chuckled, "Meaning your not willing to give yourself up" "I have a family here, I just got married my life is going swell right now, and you or now one is gonna change that." "I see" "Y/n get out of there right now!" Bucky yelled over the comms. "Bucky..." Thanos came running at me. "I new we were gonna be good friends when i met you" "Y/n stop please" I flew up and around Thanos, He threw his sword at me, But I caught it. "From the day I got there your were so secretive on were we where" I pushed Thanos back. He took my wings and threw me back onto the ground. "Y/n im coming to get you" " JARVIS ENTER LOCK DOWN MODE" JARVIS: Yes Ma'am "Y/n what are you doing your gonna die" I tried to pull My self back up, But Thanos kicked me across the ground. "I saved us from that horrid place, and even after the torture and pain you still loved me."

"SHUT UP!" Thanos picked me up and threw me even farther away, I stood up and focused for a moment. Black smoke came out of my body and that's when i took my true form. "You know they say I was forged by lucifer himself, But really I believe I am lucifer" Fear and terror fell on his face, "I'm here to kill you, A- And thats what im gonna do" "than do it" "Y/N PLEASE JUST COME BACK INSIDE" "I cant baby" "I can't lose you, I wont" "Im sorry" "y/n it will kill you!" there was silence, "Y/n what is bucky talking about" Tony said with concern in his voice. "I was made as a weapon, made to kill. You have to trust me on this please. I'm going to go nuclear." He didnt speak, "Y/n when you say nuclear, you'll die to?" "yes, i will" "No you get back her Y/n" "I love you Bucky" I pushed hard on Thanos, My skin turned red. "what are you doing!?" "Im winning" Then a larger red cloud went into the air and Thanos was gone.

Buckys POV:
"NO, Y/n." I ran out to her, "Please, please be okay.

there was no life in her, Her dead body, cold wet. Hair was still nice and clean, her face was pale and losing color. "No, No, No , Wake up. I hate his sick joke, WAKE UP!"

Than it happened.

===========================================================================

clif hangers

Stay Safe

Healthy

Positive

-L