+18! Smutt

"Y/n Im so sorry!" "Steve, i said it was fine" He looked up at me with a sad face. "okay...." "Steve its fine!" He looked back at me with an unsure face. "Steve i promise its fine!" 

I walked back to my room, everything was finally okay. "Bucky? you in here?" "Yup" It was sort and snippy. "whats wrong?" "nothing." again short and snippy. "Bucky?" "Nothing is wrong, I'm just mad" I squinted "Mhm. Mad?" "yes!" Bucky pushed me  up against the wall. "I said i was fine." His lips smashed on to mine it was rough and hot. "Your okay with this?" "Ever since i got tossed into the cell next to you i wanted to do this." I rapped my legs around his waist, the wall and Bucky  were the only thing holding me up. Bucky took my legs' and put them over his shoulders, he pushed me up untill his face was aligned with my core. (good thing you wore a dress am i right ;) ) he tore my underwear off with is mouth.

Bucky licked a stripe up my folds "don't tease me" I wined "as you wish" he plunged into my core "ahhahhh!" Groans came from his  mouth sending vibrations through my body. the coil in my stomach tightened. "Bucky  I-Im G-Gon-" " go ahead doll do it" I had my Orgasm on Bucky's face. He dropped me to the floor and threw me on the bed. "Lay down, And shut up." And i did exactly that. Bucky dropped his pants and boxers, his member bounced out and hit it stomach. That made me crave him more.

In the matter if seconds he slammed  into me giving me no time to adjust to the size, he pulled out quickly an slammed in harder, making me see stars. I scream out of pain and pleasure. "Jeseus, Y/n are you a virgin." " its been 3 year give me a bre- ahhhhhh" I couldn't even get a sentence out.

"Bucky Im-" "Cum for me Y/n!" The coil snapped i have my second orgasm my walls clenched around Bucky, his thrust became uneven and sloppy. Bucky finished off in me. "your on the pill right?" "yes s-sir." Bucky dropped down next to me. "i love you doll." "i love you too"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hehe (381 words)

sorry ;)

Stay safe

healthy 

positive

-L