we are getting out of here

Water hit Y/n's forehead causing her to sit straight up "DADDY!" Y/n looked around to see the winter solider looking At her with a blank expression " are you alright" he asked, " I'm fine" " what was it about?" She looked at him puzzled " why do you care?" He looked away and sighed

" my dad and I were best friends, hand and Hand we would never leave each other's side, I guess it was a stupid nightmare but it felt to real." He looked and her with disappointment " it's what they do they make your fears into nightmares, and they do that so that when they let you go you are stuck with the pain of what you have done." Y/n looked shocked. The metal doors opened once more and yet again she were pulled out " hey dot hurt her!" The guards laugh and continue to pull her out.

The familiar hallway stopped in front of a very familiar door, as they pushed her in but this time no container but a table. Moments later you were strapped down and a IV was in your arm. " 7650, you will be the first we will try this on after I inject this your new number is 001 of division 28." Y/n looked up into the light above her, the doctor injected the needle into her arm, her body seized up and blood came from her eyes. " it's working!"

"Y/N, Get up, come on wake up!" Her eyes shot open, Y/n stood straight up and large black wings sprouted from her back, " holy shit Y/n you have wings" the look on the soldiers faces said it all, he wasn't terrified but confused, " Y/n, did you have those before?" " no I did not" Y/n admired the wings on her back. She pushed off the floor.

" I'm floating, holy shit I'm floating!" Y/n giggled. "Yes you are!" Y/n dropped back down. She huff pondering if she should ask the serious question at such a nice time "WS I have a question, what is your real name?" He looked her up and down and stuttered out " b-b-Bucky" " I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked" he smiled " no it okay you can call me Bucky"

Time skip to morning

"Bucky?" Y/n called out "Bucky!" Yet no respond. She felt sad, not having the one person who made this hell better was gone, " 001 good morning, your training starts now!" the light caused  her  to look away and close your eye's " GET UP Now!" Slowly she started to stand, her heart ached she missed him. It was odd she had never felt this way before and that's only because she expected people to just leave, but not him she trusted him and its not easy for Y/n to trust. "walk!" Y/n pushed forward and walk, they reached a door it was big and metal soft grunts and yells came through the door. Then it opened and to her surprise this wasn't at all training Bucky sat there tied up and covered in blood, "Bucky?" she tried to go to him but she held back

"001 this is the winter solider, you've meet and you have lived in the same quarters,  my name to you is grant and i will train you. Your goal is to be better than the solider. And it seems to me you are and that's only because of the wings" Y/n did not look up, she was way to ashamed to look at Bucky. " 001 look at me!" she still wouldn't look up. SMACK!. "HEY, you get your hands off of her." Bucky ripped the ropes that held his hands together and ran to grant. the guards were to busy with Bucky your untangled the heavy cuffs they placed on your wings and started to fly up to the top of the large room. " don't let her get out we haven't wiped her yet ." Darts started flying past Y/n's face and wings. One dart hits me and this is over.   Y/n swooped down and grabbed Bucky, "hold on i see a window up near the top!" "Y/n im not a fan of heights!" "Then close your eyes" Y/n and bucky smashed through the window and out, the fresh air that she had not  felt in 1 1/2 years felt nice.

  About 1,000 miles away from the base they started to see humans and building, Y/n came to a stop and went to the ground. While surrounded my trees Y/n started to panic. " Y/n what's wrong, we are free." " my wings how will i go into a crowed of people with wings" The two sat there for a few moments until Y/n had gotten an idea. She slowed her breathing and started to calm her self down, her wings retracted into her back. "WOW, Y/n you did it" "yea i guess that works" The two giggled and made there way into the town " Were to now doll?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(843 words)
thanks for reading chapter 2 ill try to get out 2 every day and maby more if im up to it 

stay safe

love eveyone

stay happy

-L