Chapter 60

Ako's POV

Today is December 13, it's been 3 days since the practice for the christmas started. For 3 days we started to get a hang of it doing our steps and songs. Yume and Subaru always go out early to be alone in the room while waiting for us.

We didn't bother them so much because this is their chance to be together everyday alone. "Hey kitty, wanna have some water?" Kanata asked me while holding a water on his hand. "Yeah, thanks." I said and took the water from his hand. "Wha-- Hey Kitty." He called me after I finished drinking.

"Hmm?" I asked and looked at him. His face was calm-- always calm and have a grin on his face."That's mine, I've already drunk that." He said pointing at the water that I tooked. I was silent and suddenly my fave turned red. "THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO!" I yelled and attacking him he didn't dodge it.

"Woah woah, I was offering you a water. So I that can get you some." He said. "STILL AAAHHHHH!" I still keep attacking him. "Alright Ako calm down, I don't know what happened but don't make any sense here." Mahiru stopped me. I was still glaring at Kanata for not telling me sooner about the water.

"Hmp!" I said and walk away from him. "I don't wanna get near you, you jerk!" I yelled at him. He was just silent I can't read his facial expression because his just calm. "Hey, aren't you a little harsh to Kanata?" Yume told me. "I don't regret it, he deserve it." I told to Yume.

"Don't over do it tho, he might really distance himself." Yume warned me. "I don't care." I said. I was still mad at him. "Suit yourself, Subaru!" Yume called Subaru then walk to him. Anna sensei have return to the room so we started practicing.

It was 5:32 pm (or 17:32 pm for 24 hours) in the afternoon when we all finished our practice. The Mahiru, Yuzu and Asahi was the 1st to go out then Subaru and Yume. Nozomu, Kanata and I was left. "Hey guys have you seen Yume?" Laura asked when she entered the room.

"She was with Subaru just a minute ago." Nozomu said. "Oh, is that's the case. Then I should be going!" Laura said. "Wait I'll come with you!" Nozomu followed Laura. Then me and Kanata was left alone. We were quite, there was a little mess in the room as I was about to pick it up. Kanata hand touched mine when he was also picking up the mess.

"S-Sorry." I suddenly said and took away my hand. "It's ok." He said and he picked up the mess and throw it in the trash can. "I'll leave now." He said as he left the room. I was left alone, alone! He didn't even looked at me! I suddenly felt guilty. Yume was right I shouldn't have been harsh towards him.

Dec.16

It's been 2 days, he did not come near me, look at me or even talk to me! I suddenly started getting worried and thinking a way to apologize but I can't make a right time to do it! I woke up early than I usually do."Ako! I'm heading to the practice room. How about you?" Yume asked me.

I haven't got change yet, because it's too early."You go first Yume, Subaru is waiting for you outside." I said to her, she smiled and waved me goodbye. Seeing those two love birds makes me jealous. How I wish I could be like them. I haven't got any normal sleep since the day he started ignoring me.

Yuzu and Mahiru started waking up so I started getting ready. "Ako, did I miss place my uniform?" Yuzu senpai asked me. "I thought you washed it yesterday before leaving?" I told her. "Oh yeah!" Yuzu senpai said and run off to get her uniform.

"Looks like Yuzu senpai aren't going with us today." Mahiru said. "Yeah, let's go." I said to Mahiru and we both left. As we were walking Mahiru keep on staring at me. "W-what?" I asked her. " You're being quite for the past few days. What's the problem?" Mahiru asked.

"N-nothing much." I said and looked away. " It's obvious that something is wrong It's written all over your face." Mahiru said. I sisgh and gave up."It's just Kanata his ignoring me since the day I yelled at him." I honestly told her.