Chapter 40

Laura's POV

Tomorrow is the selection of S4, this is my big opportunity to show to them what I can do. It's only 5:48 in the morning, I woke up early so I can exercise enough. I was gonna jog to the right when I noticed Nozomu was gonna jog to the right. I just followed him and call his name. "Nozomu!" I shouted to him. Nozomu stop and look at mu direction, he smiled at me and I jog towards him.

" Good Morning, Laura." Nozomu greeted me." Good morning too, Nozomu." I said and smiled at him and we both jog together. " Working hard to for the S4 selection?" Nozomu ask me and I just nod. "I Hope you a good luck, performance." He said and it made me a little blushed. The popular idol boy is hoping me a good luck performance! And not just that I'm one his friends too!

"Laura?" Nozomu called. And I suddenly back to reality, my mind float." O-oh—T-thank you." I shyly thank him. He suddenly giggled and it makes me, blushed more and shy. "Oh yeah, why are you up so early in the morning, Nozomu?" I ask him. "Well I just need a little sweat and air to contain my energy." He said as we sit on the bench." What time is the S4 selection tomorrow?" Nozomu ask me.

"Well the S4 selection, is gonna start at 8:00 am, because it may took long before it's finished. The first battle of the S4 selection is the Dance class, second is the Theater class, third is the Beauty class and last is the Song class." I said to him and he just nod. I saw Nayumi Yurika not far from here jogging by herself.

" Isn't that, Yurika?"  Nozomu ask and I just nod. Yurika is with jogging straight where the school entrance is."I need to go to the gym to exercise in there, do you wanna come?" I ask Nozomu and he just shake his head. "You know that we had a gym in our division." Nozomu said" Oh.Well then, see ya!" I d and jog to the gym. I need to do my best!

Toroshi's POV

I was about to leave when my brother suddenly block the door."What is it?" I ask him seriously. "Come on little cold hearted brother, it's too early to go to school." Sakai said my older brother." Why do you care anyway? When did you treat me like a real brother?" I ask him and glare at him. He just stop blocking the door way, and I just walk through him and leave. Why do I even had an older brother like that?

I just fixed my and mask so the people wouldn't noticed my face. Our school is private, so it's not much of the crowded people in our school. I just take a train to go to school so It could be more faster than taking a bus. When I arrived at the school I show my ID to the guard and enter the school hallway. I take off my cap and mask, because I'm already in the school so no reporters are doing in here. Except for the girls, that like to ask us some picture or an signature.

When I was walking in the hallway someone suddenly put his arm on my shoulder." Morning Toroshi!" Hayate said in a hyper way."Morns."I shortly greet him."Hey you guys!" Kunukuzu said and walk towards us." Where's Nakuro?" Hayate ask Kunukuzu." His in the restroom." Kunukuzu said and put his both hands on his nape and grin. He's doing it again." Oy, you idiot! Why did you put a frog on my bag!?" Nakuro angrily said to Kunukuzu.

"I did put a frog on your bag, just to gave it back to you." Kunukuzu and smirked at Nakuro." Knock it off you two." I said to them as we get to our classroom. "Guys!" One of our classmate called us." Look at this!" He said and show us a poster of a girl? Wait I think I've met that girl before but I can't remember when and where. "An Idol from France studied at 4 Star Academy!" He said liked his amazed of that.

"Wow she's cute." Kunukuzu said and look at the poster again."I know right?" Our classmate said." And why did you, want us to see this poster?" I ask them seriously." Ah-eh, because she's an idol? Hehehe." Tsk. "Toroshi, don't you know her? She's Nayumi Yurika, she's famous idol in France." Hayate explain and I just nod and walk to my sit.Why do I care? I only care our group not other group of Idol or solo idol.

"Ignore him, you guys know him. He's always like that, I guess not always."Hayate said to them and they all laugh. I just ignore them and looked at the window to view outside the school.I may be scary sometimes but there's a part of me that I'm not really like that. And my group knows that and Ikuto too. I'm just scary because I don't like fake people around me. I always hate fake people to be friend, with the true friend. You can never tell them the truth, because they are the one who will spread a lie. That aren't even the real story, or happened.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

YELLOWS.😂 STILL SHORT RIGHT?😂 SORRY 'CAUSE YESTERDAY I'M BUSY SWIMMING ON THE SEA.😂 AND I JUST FINISHED MY STORY TODAY BECAUSE I'M IN A HURRY.😂 BECAUSE I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR THE NEW UPDATE OF THIS STORY.😂

CAN I ASK YOU GUYS?😂

DO YOU WANT ME TO DO THE BOOK TWO OF AIKATSU STARS OR NOT? OR DO YOU GUYS WANT ME TO PUT IT ALL THE STORY UNTIL THE HAPPY ENDING?

JUST COMMENT AND I'LL DEFFINETLY READ IT AND THINK ABOUT IT.😂👇