Chapter 11

DONT WATCH IT!!!😭UNTIL I I SAY SO!!😭😭🙏

COULDN'T HELP MY SELF!FOR HAVING A GREAT IDEA FOR THIS CAHPTER!😁HOPE YOU ALL GUYS LIKE IT!😂✌

MAKING A MOVIE~🎦🎬📹

(Is the tittle.😂Sorry I just want you all to now what is my story here!😂✌😜)

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Third Person's POV

"Yay!" Yume shouted while walking with her friends except Koharu.Koharu come back to Italy again cause Koharu just visit here to see Yume's performance.(Sorry guys😭✌I forget to give Koharu and Asahi a ship! 😭✌I'm so sorry talaga.😭✌)

"So sad Koharu can't even stay a little longer." Laura said." Yeah.I hope next year she will really stay here with us!" Yume said and smile." You're still cheerful as ever Yume."Mahiru said." I agree."Ako said."Ne ne! What are you guys gonna wear on Friday?" Yume ask her friends.

" Well today is Wednesday right? Well I guess I can use my Cat costume."Ako said." Me I guess....A Red ridding hood." Laura said." Me I will just make some Frankie dress."Mahiru said." How about you Yume?"Ako ask her."I will think of that!" Yume said." We better get going we need to do something right?"Mahiru said and the girl went to where they going.

"Hey Subaru! What are you doing,staring some where?" Kanata ask Subaru and Subaru still thinking deeply."I think he's thinking about Yume~"Asahi said.And Subaru just pop out when he hears Yume's name." Why Yume is in the conversation!?" Subaru ask with angry face." You see? Subaru is back to reality when he hears 'Yume' in our conversation." Asahi said and laugh.

"Come on Subaru you have a movie to make."Nozomu said and stand up."Yeah.We're just waiting you to say that but it's looks like you're thinking about Yume." Asahi tease Subaru." Shut up!" Subaru said in annoyed." Let's go then." Subaru said stand up and the two did the same thing.

When M4 is walking to the studio they saw Yume and the other girls."Oi Yudetako!What are you doing here?" Subaru ask while walking forward to them." Well I'm the lead actress in here." Yume said and look away." What? You're the lead actress?!" Subaru ask in surprise." No I don't.Didn't you hear what I said?" Yume tease Subaru.Subaru is the Lead Actor in the movie and Yume is the lead actress in the movie.

"Well Subaru is the Lead actor in this movie and so~"Asahi said and smirked." Yeah.yeah." Subaru said in annoyed." Lucky you two." Someone said and M4,Yume,Laura,Mahiru and Ako look around and see R4 walking forward them." I'm the bad guy in the movie,how good right?"Nakuro said in annoy.

" Hahaha I didn't even imagine what will happen to you in the movie!"Kunukuzu said and laugh."Ha.Ha.Stop laughing you idiot!"Nakuro said to Kunukuzu.And Kunukuzu laugh harder." Here it goes again."Toroshi said and look away."Nakuro your the bad guy,huh?" Yume ask." Yeah."Nakuro said." Well good luck then!" Yume said." Start getting ready ok?"The producer said.