Chapter 23

Yume's POV

Today is Tuesday and we girls need to find a stage to the park so we can decorate them up.We girls is in the town looking to barrow a stage to use it to the playground.We ask some of the people who knows where we can barrow an stage for our concert.Then someone said they had one, so we girls are happy that we finally found one.

"Arrigato Ojīchan!(Thanks you Grandpa!)" We all said to the old man." You're welcome young ladies.I wish you all good luck to the concert.Make the audience smile." Grandpa said." Not just the audience all of the people! Even you Ojīchan!(Grandpa!)"I said to him.And he suddenly smiled." Even that I didn't saw you all performing right now .It's makes me smiled because on what you said." Grandpa said as we all smiled at him.

When we all get a chance to barrow an stage we said good bye to the old man and find a things to decorate it to the stage.We separate each other to find something in the shop.I just walking on the side of the street to find a shop so I can buy for an decoration.But I suddenly bump into someone."Gumme!"I said and bow my head." Why are you alone Yudetako?"I hear a familiar voice said to me.

" Why are you alone Yudetako?"I hear a familiar voice said to me

(Hehe....I just add on his face.😂And I know it's ugly.😂)

I look at him ang It was Subaru wearing a disguise.But half of his face.... And I know that he is Subaru cause he keeps calling me Boiled Octopus."It's Yume.And can you please stop calling me an Boiled Octopus?"I ask him but he suddenly closer his face at me."I like calling you that, because you're so easy to tease." Subaru said to me and he step just a 2 steps away from me.

"Can you please step away and I need to go shopping."I said to him." Alone? No. If your gonna shop by your own.I will not allow you." Subaru said to me.What's his problem?" And why? And don't you had some work to do?"I ask him." We had a free day today so I just decided that, I wanted to walk around here." He said to me.So he's free today and I have a little thing in mind."If your free today? Could you mind helping me to pick something amazing to decorate the Stage?"I ask him and walk closer to him.And I see his face is all red, and I had no Idea why is he like that.

"S-sure."He said and I smiled and I suddenly drag him somewhere,so that we can find a shop to decorate the stage.When we both finding something to decorate, every time we came in the shop.I just ask Subaru on what's looks the best!Whe we both buy many things for the stage we just walking here in the town, when a little girl suddenly appeared on front of us." Nijino Yume-Chan! I'm a big fan of yours! Can you sign my paper?" The little girl ask me and she gave me her paper and I took it.