Chapter 41

1st day.

Yume's POV

We're all here in the auditorium room, watching all the wind dance class perform for the selection. As expected to Haruka Ruka, her performance is amazing. Same as the others too. When all the Wind Dance Class already finished, we decided to get some fresh air. I'm with Laura, Ako and Mahiru, Subaru and the others are busy so they can't watch the performance with us. I never been gone out with a date with Subaru, after the New Year's Celebration.

It doesn't matter we're busy for being an Idol anyway, so it's hard to squeeze any other schedule. He will decide when is our date anyway, he will make a way to do that.I believe in him." Tomorrow is the Selection of the Teacher Class, are you nervous Ako?" Laura ask Ako." Apparently no. I'm confident of being to be an S4." Ako said." Do you guys want to have a lunch outside the school?" I ask them.

"Sure! We don't have anything to do at the afternoon. So let's go hang out!" Laura said and we girls walk were to our Dorms, and changed our uniform.When we got changed we waited together at the entrance of the school. We get in to the bus stop and get in the bus and drive all the way to the town. When we get off the bus we're walking, where the Sushi Restaurant is.It's been so long since I didn't eat any sushi.

"This restaurant is so beautiful in the inside and the outside, so that's why they have so many costumers." Mahiru said and we walk towards to the vacant sits, this sit is like it can fit ten people.When we get there and sit, the waiter gave us the menu and we take our orders. When the waiter leave some people suddenly appeared in front of us. If I'm not mistaken it's Hayate and his friends.

"Yo girls, can we sit with you'll?" Hayate ask us, they are wearing a disguise so no one in this store can noticed them. I looked at the girls and looks like they're ok with it." Well this sit can fit ten people so, yeah. You guys can sit with us." I said and smiled at them, and so as them. Well except for Toroshi. Knowing him for a short time he still didn't smiled when I see I'm or greet him. Maybe Hayate,Kunukzu and Nakuro see him smiled. Maybe he's like that, I guess he had a problem in mind.

When they sit in front of us they called the waiter and ordered their food." Do you guys have any schedule?" Laura ask them." Well yeah we had a schedule but it's about 3 o'clock so no worries." Hayate said and we just nod. They're lucky they aren't much busy comparing to M4." How about you girls?" Nakuro ask." The selection of S4 of the Dance class just started today and tomorrow is the Theater class selection." Mahiru said. "And I'm gonna be the winner of the selection of Theater Class." Ako said.

"So your from the Theater Class I see that your confident that your gonna win. When will the selection announced?" Hayate ask." The end of the school year. Well the selection of the dance class is not yet gonna announced in the end of the school year. I'm sure they gonna announced the new S4 of the dance class when Yuzu Senpai is already graduate." Laura said." Well hope you guys can be an S4." Nakuro said to us and we thank him.

2nd Day

Ako's POV

Today is the Selection of the Theater Class, and I'm here outside jogging by myself. I need to do my best so I can be the next S4. I wonder if he can attend to my performance later. " Hey Kitty!" I stop when I heard that guy's voice."What do you want again?" I ask him while I crossed my arms. But my heart is beating so fast that I can't stop it." Hey, If your gonna attack me again don't do it. I just called you to give you this." He said and he took something in his pocket. And gave it to me.

A kitty key chain, why did he wanted to give this to me?"I'm just wishing you a good luck for your performance later, because I think I can't be able to attend." Kanata said and it make my face blush. Did he now what I'm thinking? No. It can't be. "Then I'll be leaving then." He said and turn around. He was gonna start walking when I said something." Wait!" I shouted and he stopped." T-thanks f-for this!" I said to him and run away.

I'm such an idiot! I can't even say it properly. That guy makes my heart race when his around me. Why did he do to me anyway? I need to focused on my Aikatsu or else I'm gonna lose. But because of him it makes me more fired up to win this Selection and I hope it will. My friends, family and fans are cheering for me to win this selection and I can't disappoint them. I stop and look at the key chain that Kanata gave,I smile and just continue to jog.

We  are now in the auditorium room, my friends is on their sits. So they can watched my performance. The Selection started an hour ago, but I'm still not up. Now I'm just waiting until it's my turn. I look the key chain that Kanata gave me and hold it tight. I heard someone knock on the door and opened it. " Saotome  Ako, ready for your turn." The Staff said and leave. I look at myself at the mirror and smiled. I need to do my best!I stand and get to the Aikatsu machine.

Kanata's POV

I lied to her. I will never skip her performance." Looks like she's improving herself." Asahi said and I nod." Can I ask you Kanata?" Nozomu said." Go ahead." I said. "You like Ako, right?" Nozomu ask me. " Well yeah. I'm interested in her, wondering what else is her self confident." I said and adjust my glasses." He said it straight forward." My friends said and I just smiled. And Look at Ako waving to the people in the Auditorium.You did great kitty, you did great.

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――

YELLOW GUYS!😂 SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.😢 SCHOOL JUST STARTED AND I'M NOW BEING FRUSTRATED OR STRESSED BECAUSE I SUDDENLY HAVE AN ASSIGNMENTS.😭 BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS AREN'T BORED ABOUT MY STORY NOW.😢 I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO IF YOU GUYS COULDN'T STILL CONTINUE READING MY STORY.😢 BUT HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY AND SEE YOY TO THE NEXT CHAPTER!😘AIKATSU~🌟