Chapter 6

Third Person's POV

They took the most closer hospital so they can bring Yume closer to visit.They're all in the hospital they take Yume at the emergency room and they waiting for the results if Yume was ok.They waited 2 hours and suddenly the doctor came out of the emergency room.Laura run to the doctor and them too." Is she fine?"Lauara ask with worried expression.

" Yes she's fine she needs some rest for a while, luckily you all  just bring her just in time.And you can visit her now if you all  like."The doctor said and walk away.They were wondering what the doctor said 'You all just bring her just in time.' that was they were bothered.They all decided to visit at Yume's room and stay there for a while.

"Will Yume will be fine?"Mahiru ask with worth worried." She will be all right I know it." Subaru said he never give up in something like this, that he now's she will be alright." Well, we better go we have classes don't we?" Kanata said and stands up on the couch." Yeah..We need to go to school and she needs rest you know?"Ako said and stand up too.

"I guess we can leave her alone."Mahiru said and stand up too and they'll did." She just need to take a rest right.So we can leave her for a while I guess." Laura said and go out of the room.The others did too Subaru and Nozomu was left." Well we need to go?"Nozomu said and go out too Subaru stares at Yume and then left her.

When they all went outside they saw a couples,running to the direction where they all stay." Maybe that was her parents?" Asahi said and look at the way where the couples went." Maybe..?"Mahiru said." Let's not bother them.Think they really worried about her daughter."Nozomu said to them and they all nod.

They saw a guy was walking towards Yume's room,they all confused and they all said in their mind is' Is he's Yume's boyfriend!?' they all thought in their minds.But Mahiru couldn't think of that thing,because Mahiru thinks that boy was looks like Yume.

(A/N:Hey guys! this is his picture maybe he's not looks like Yume.Hehehe maybe I have the wrong story.Ehheeh😅😅)

(A/N:I wanted to color his high lights but my hands are tired because I only uses my Tab

(A/N:I wanted to color his high lights but my hands are tired because I only uses my Tab.)

"Is he's Yume's boyfriend?!" They all said at the same time but Mahiru dont believe that." Ah..Guys people are staring at us."Mahiru said and pointed the people at the hospital."Gomen nasai!(Sorry!)"They all said and bow at them. And the people get back to their own job.

"Mahiru!Don't you believe that, that guy was Yume's Boyfriend?" Asahi said to Mahiru."No.I don't believe that, I think you'll misunderstood that guy."Mahiru said and smile and first go out off the hospital." Wonder what's Mahiru's saying?" Laura said and they all shrugged.And they continue to walk forward to go out off the hospital.

Yume  wake up when she hears someone's talking outside the door the suddenly someone come in, in her room." Are you Ok Yume?" He ask Yume and Yume just nod." Are your head still hurt?" He ask again." Yeah.I little bit carried away.Hehehe" Yume said and scratch her head.And she feel a little pain.

"Don't carried away so much you know your condition right?" He warned her." Yes Dr.Ikuto~Gezz sometimes I'm not happy when you're with me." Yume said to Ikuto his big brother." Well I'm not happy too when you're around me."Ikuto said too." Where's Mom and Dad?" Yume ask her big brother.

"They went outside to buy some foods you know? Maybe they will buy some many foods.Of course you will eat it all again."Ikuto tease Yume and Yume throw her pillow to his brother."H-Hey!You!"Ikuto shouted because Yume throw her pillow at his brothers face so hard" What? That wasn't me." Yume lied and look away."I didn't tell that you are the one who did that."Ikuto said and smirked.

Yume swallowed her saliva because she knows that his big brother will do that to her too.Yume's waiting to hit her but she didn't.Yume look at his big brother and his brother raise his eyebrow at her." What? did you think that I will do that to you?"Ikuto said to her.Because he couldn't do that to her because she is in her condition now, so he couldn't do it.

"I was expecting that you will throw me back." Yume said to his big brother." In that condition?"Ikuto said to her and Yume just realized it." You need to rest now Yume?" Ikuto said to Yume." No I don't want too, if I go to sleep again I will dream a nightmare again, back when this happens......" Yume said she's scared when she remember that day happen to her 2 years ago.

" You know that you need rest. I dont want you to be hurt again."Ikuto said to her Ikuto is sometimes strict when he know that her little sister's condition."I know...It won't happen again..." Yume said to his brother." Promise?"Ikuto said and making promises with her."Ahh...I don't think so." Yume said to him.

"Huh? What do you mean 'I don't think so?'"Ikuto ask Yume." Because sometimes Idol need to stay up..... But if you say so I'll be careful next time." Yume said and smile brightly." That's the spirit."Ikuto said and smile either.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOW GUYS!SORRY IF THE STORY IS NOT BEAUTIFUL WELL NEX TIME I'LL FIXED IT.SOME OTHER TIME OK?.....HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!HEHEHE...😅