Chapter 24

Yume's POV

It's Wednesday today, I didn't continue to work for the decoration yesterday,because if I stay there any longer I might have been crazy thinking about Subaru while watching him.So I told to my friend that I didn't feel well.So they agree and they ask me if I need a ride but I said that I can do it myself.So they let me.

And I'm just here at my dorm making some dresses that I want for my future concert.I done designing the dress but it's turned out it's awful. Wahhh!!If only if Koharu are here she can make me a better design dress.(T.T)

(Haha

(Haha.😂That's what Yume made.😂)

*Knock** Knock**Knock*

I heard someone knock at my door so I immediately open it.And I saw my Friends." What made you guys came here?"I ask them." Well we wanted to know that, why did you immediately leave yesterday." Mahiru said to me.Do I need to tell them? Maybe this is the time." H-huh... Guys I had a question..."I shyly ask them.

" What is it Yume?" Laura ask me.I took a deep breath and I'm ready to tell them." Whatisthefeelingthatyourheartisskippingforaguy?"I said fast." What? We don't understand it was fast, repeat it." Ako commanded me and I took another deep breath and said it again.

"What is the feeling that..... your heart is skipping for a guy?"I asked them well.And they're were silent.What happened? Did I said something wrong?" No response?"I ask them."OH MY GOSH!! Do you have someone who made you like that!?" Mahiru curiously ask me and I nod at her." Who is it!?" Laura curiously ask too and I look at Ako and she looks curious about too.

And my reason is why my heart is skipping fast it's because of Subaru, who made me that way.And I know Ako loves Subaru."Ako.....Promise that you will not be angry or sad about what I'm going to say."I said to her and she looks confused about it but she suddenly said OF COURSE.

"Well the guy who made my heart is skipping for him is......." And I suddenly look at Ako and she really wanna know who I'm talking about." Is.... Yuki Subaru.."I said and look at Ako and she looks like she was shocked about what I said."I know yo--"I didn't finished that she suddenly said something." No.It's ok.I know it's hard to believed but I need too." She said and made a fake smile.I feel sorry for her.