-12-

“we meet again.”

The tall male said in a low and gentle tone, his voice was soothing in a way. Lisa flashed a wide smile, her perfect teeth visible as she nodded.

Once all the people were paired up, a loud ringing of bell echoed which indicated that its now time for the plantation.

Lisa and the mysterious guy made their way to a not so crowded place, Lisa knelt down and started digging with a small shovel. She glanced at the oddly hot guy couple of times,

“is he not gonna do anything? Lazy bastard.”

She said to herself as sweat starting forming on her forehead. Suddenly she felt hot breathe on the back of neck, towards her ear. She didn't dare turn around, her face heating up when she heard that somewhat seductive voice again.

“I'll do it.”

And with that, she was gently pushed to the side as the pale male took her place and after a while of digging he asked Lisa to put in the seeds. Lisa obligated, not wanting to argue, talk back or even have any sort of conversation with this guy.

“we don't have a precious thing to add in.”

Lisa said in a sort of whisper, her pout making her look extremely adorable.
The lad hummed and looked around, trying to think of something random to put in until he heard the noise of a plastic wrapper. He looked on the ground just to see the doll like girl, placing a candy wrapper in the hole. It was the candy he offered her earlier. For some unknown reason, it made the man smile. A part of him was aware of the fact that she is doing it because it is the only thing or the only memory they have together, for now but the other part of him still felt nice thinking that this was something "precious."

“is this okay?”

Lisa stood up and turned around to meet those cat eyes, she could see the wrinkles which showed that he was smiling. The black haired male nodded and started to stuff the hole, shutting it up before pouring some water on it.

Meanwhile;

“what are you doing?”

The expensive looking girl asked as she looked at Jungkook who was already filling the hole with soil.
He only planted the seeds and didn't bother asking about a memory.

“we don't have a precious memory.”

Jungkook was straightforward and really honest, he gave the cold shoulder to people who he didn't know or to people he wasn't comfortable with.

A smirk formed on her evil looking face as she grabbed Jungkook by his jaw, caressing it gently.

“oh yes we do, Jeon.”

Jungkook already knew who she was, that's why he wasn't talking to her, he didn't want her to bring up their past. The hate he has for her was unmeasurable.
He frowned and gripped on her wrist tightly as he pushed her away, not too harshly.

“Don't ever lay your hands on me again, Jieun or I will be digging your grave instead.”

He said in a low yet audible voice, Jungkook didn't want to create a scene and he definitely didn't wanted any of his friends to witness this.

“My fierce boy, don't you miss me?”

Jungkook ignored her words and quickly finished planting the seeds. He stood up and started walking the opposite direction.

“Are you not gonna water it?”
“Water it with your fake tears.”

The masculine male looked around trying to find his lover, the black haired girl still staring at him with that fake smile.

“You will regret this, he will steal her from you.”

Her words hit him like a truck as he quickly turned around to face her, Although she didn't say any names, he was aware of the people she was talking about.

“Leave her alone, she has nothing to do with you and that filthy animal.”

“Yes but she surely does have something to do with you.”

As much as Jungkook hated to admit this, he was getting a little nervous, knowing how sweet and naive she is, she can easily get in trouble.

“Look around, Do you see her?”

And with those careful words, Jungkook sprinted. Running around like a mad man as he tried to find Lisa, hoping that Jieun was just fooling him although he doubts that because jieun was evil, pure evil. She can do anything just to get what she wants.

“Where is she?”

Jungkook stopped in his tracks as he turned around to face a very obvious concerned Taehyung. Complete silence as the two tall men shared a look of fear.

“They took her.”

Jieun slowly made her way towards them and flashed a smile which made her look innocent, polar opposite of what she actually is. She grabbed Jungkook's veiny hand and carefully placed a candy on his palm before whispering softly,

“Never take treats from a stranger.”

-

This is a little short, I'm sorry and I completely forgot about this book, sorry for that as well. I'll try to update more once I'm done with my exams.
Please stay safe.

-L.