~7~

Sigh.
Here I am, once again.. In this massive room. Jungkook was standing in front of me, he was staring right into my soul and I was looking everywhere except him.

"are you gonna stand there the rest of the night?"

I asked and chuckled nervously, hoping he would laugh too but he didn't even smile. He had his poker face on, arms crossed.

"I'm sorryyyyy"

I tried acting cute and nice but he didn't say anything.

"I prOmise I won't leave again"

I got up and walked to him, I intertwined our fingers togethers and smiled softly.

"I won't leave If you give me my phone back, I swear"

I widened my smile and looked at him with my doe, puppy eyes. Hoping he would melt but maaaan, he wasn't ice, he was a fucking stone!

His facial expressions changed, now he was giving me a death stare. I gulped nervously and slowly removed my hand from his, I slowly backed away but he quickly grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him.

"i-"

I gasped and tried to break free from his grip

"I s-said I'm sOrry-"

He didn't say anything and just picked me up

"h-hey! P-put me Down!"

He walked out of my room and walked towards his own room

"I said put me down, you freak!!! Someone help!"

I punched his back and tried to kick his chest, I was on top of his shoulder. He didn't even flinch, he kept a stern look and walked inside his room and locked the door.
He threw me on his bed.

"this is your room now"
"oh, okay. I'm fine with that"

I smiled innocently, it's not like it was any different. I don't care whatever room I get.
He smirked and said

"let me rephrase that, its OUR room now."
"w-what?! NO!"

He chuckled and walked towards the bathroom

"jungkook! You can't do that to me!"

He continued chuckling and closed the bathroom door.
How rude!
I looked around, his room was even bigger! It had grey walls, dark grey. The carpets and curtains were grey too. The furniture, including bed, desk, lamps were white. He had a huge closet. As expected, every item was from a popular, expensive brand.

"rich bitch"

I whispered softly as I judged his room.

"what did you say?"

I turned around and saw jungkook, wearing his sweat pants.. With bare chest. I hate the fact that how my eyes immediately land on his chest.
I bit my lower lip harshly and shook my head looking away. A smirk appeared on his face as he walked closer to me.

"nu-uh"

I said and quickly ran towards the room door, I tried to open it but it didn't work

"what the-"

Jungkook chuckled and slowly walked towards me. I continued trying to open it, then I realised it was locked. I slowly turned around to see jungkook standing behind me, he was hovering over me. I slowly looked up to meet his eyes, those dark, onyx, deep and devilish eyes.

I chuckled nervously and slowly started walking side ways

"i-i.. Just wanted to.. Drink some water? Oh yea! Drink water! I was t-thirsty!"

I tried to make up a stupid excuse as I slowly walked towards the bathroom.

Here is my second plan, Lisa always has a plan B because I'm fucking genius! Backup plan! I go to the bathroom. Every bathroom has a window, all I gotta do Is get in the bathroom, lock it get on top of the wall which might be hard because it's too high but I think stool would help. After that, I just need to get out through the window!

I smiled sweetly as I walked inside the bathroom. Jungkook kept staring at me and watched me go. I quickly closes the bathroom door and locked it.

I sighed in relief.
"finally"

I looked at the bathroom window...

"fuck"

It was even higher than my bathroom's window! I looked around and saw a stool, I placed the stool inside the bathtub, I got on top of the stool but I still couldn't reach the window. I looked around and saw an entire pack of towels and some other stuff which I could use.

I placed all of them, making an entire tower.

"I can feel my freedom!"

I said in a dramatic way and then started chuckling

"I'm sooo Funny"

I said as I got on top of that little tower. I could finally reach the window. I opened the window, it wasn't that large but it was big enough for me to get out of it.

-

I was half way out, I just needed to somehow get my fat ass out of it. I struggled a bit but I kept in my mind that how much good it would feel like when I walk back in my house and watch my favourite TV show and cuddle up in my blankets with my stuff toy.

"just a little more!"

I said to myself when suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my ass.
Someone smacked my ass!

"ouch!"

I yelped ass I suddenly felt special drag me back inside by pulling my legs

"no! Stop!"

I yelled and tried to kick that person, I couldn't see their face. I fell on the bathtub and I groaned in pain.

"you never learn, do you?"

I looked up and saw a mad, pissed jungkook. He looked scary.

Oh god.

Help
:)
-kim