~10~

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi

Min Yoongi...?

The name was all over my mind. I have heard it before, I feel like I know someone with this name, I just can't remember.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty"

I heard a low, sleep tone it made me chuckle and I look at my side to see a beautiful bunny looking guy.

"good morning, bunny"

He pulled me closer to him and pecked my forehead. I smiled softly and placed my hand on his shoulder.

"how was your sleep?"
"pretty good."
"Did you dream about me?"

He said and smirked, I hit his chest playfully and got up

"shut uppp"

I heard him chuckle as I walked inside the bathroom. I took a quick shower and freshened up. I walked out and saw an empty bed. I looked around but jungkook wasn't in the room.

I walked to my room and went through the closet. All of the dresses were so pretty and just my type. I decided to go with a nice plain white crop top with black sweat pants and Black&white vans.

I walked to the dresser and saw alot of makeup products, usually the ones which I use.

"how did he kn-"
"know what you like to wear?"

My sentence was finished by someone else, I turned around and saw jungkook standing at the doorway. He smirked slightly and had that teasing look on his face

"remember your friend, Rosé? She helped me with it, oh and by the way, she is downstairs waiting for you."

Jungkook said and walked out, closing the door. I was very confused, multiple questions were on my mind but I just shrugged them off and did my everyday makeup. I brushed out my hairs and wore some perfume.

I smiled, looking at myself one last time in the mirror before walking out of the room. I went downstairs and saw Rosé and jungkook sitting on the couch and talking to each other. I raised my eyebrow and slowly walked towards them.

"Lisa!"

Rosé said happily and got up to hug me, she didn't ask me any questions, did she knew I was there? I just hugged her back and smiled softly.

"Rosé, how did-"
"I know everything. Jungkook told you about the mafia tho, right?"

I nodded and Rosé smiled proudly

"well, I'm the assassin."
"you are the what?-"

I was shook, Rosé? In a mafia? A fucking assassin?

"I am the assassin."
Rosé's smile faded when she saw me laughing out loud. I couldn't help but laugh, it was just so hilarious for me

"OH MY GOSH! The Rosé, who can't even KILL a FLY! KILLS PEOPLE?!"

I held my stomach as it started hurting from all the laughing, jungkook was looking at me and he was trying to hold in his laughter too. Rosé looked visibly pissed. Her arms were crossed and she was glaring at me.

"Lisa, stop. I'll kill you-"
"nonononooooo, MY CHIPMUNK IS AN ASSASSIN?!"

I wiped the tear in my eye which was formed due to contagious laughter.

"what's up, nerds."

We heard a deep, soothing voice from behind. I stopped laughing and turned around to see who the guy was