~5~

"where am I?"

I tried to break free from the chains but I couldn't, I'm not superwoman. It was so dark, I couldn't see anything.

"h-hello? Anywhere there? Please.. Help me out."

No response.

"what the fuck do I do?"
"watch your pretty mouth."

I heard another manly voice respond to me. Can it be the person who follows me? I heard a little, deep, husky chuckle.

"who are you? What do you want from me?"

I heard footsteps approaching me. Suddenly a finger, gliding from my cheek to my chin.

"nothing alot, I just want you."
"what the fuck? Get me out of here you, jerk!"

I tried to break free from the chains again, and failed. Suddenly he gripped on my chin and raised my face up. I still couldn't see tho but it helped me know how tall he is.

"don't cuss or else you won't end up well. You shouldn't misbehaves in front of your boss."
"b-boss..?"

I gasped when I realised who it was! Of course, it's jeon fucking jungkook! The voice, the actions, the chuckle, the way how he treated me in office.. It makes sense.. But why?

"j-jungkook..?"
"yes?"

I heard him chuckle again.
"surprise, babydoll"
"babydoll? So you're the guy who followed me? Broke into my house?"
"yes."
"and now you kidnapped me too?"
"mhm."

"why?"
"because, I want you"

This is creepy. He is creepy. I need to get out of here.
I tried to face away from him but his grip just tightened. He placed a kiss on my forehead while I was trying not to cry. I didn't even hug Rosé when we last met. I didn't talk to my parents.

He walked away and I suddenly I heard a "click"
The lights were on.

The room was huge and beautiful, everything looked luxury. The Persian carpet, the kind sized bed, a freaking closet which is the size of my room, this was some next level rich.

I was looking around the room while he was looking at me.

"do you like it?"
"screw you, jeon."
"I'll take it as a yes."

He walked towards me with keys in his hands. Time for me to escape.
He was unlocking the chains while saying his "warning"

"now, I'm taking the chains off of you but that doesn't means you can run, Okay? You need to stay here, you'll get everything you need-"

I didn't even listen to him, I just pushed him and started running towards the door.

"Screw you bitch, I'm out!"

Just when I thought I escaped, he gripped on my hairs and roughly pulled me back. I gasped in pain and he closed the door.

"what did I tell you?"
"let me go!!"

He dragged me towards the bed while I was just pushing, punching, hitting his chest and trying to get away from his grip.
He pushed me on the bed and glared at me, that was scary.

"listen to these rules, I won't repeat myself."

I just nodded and gulped nervously.

"Don't try to escape, listen to what I say and obey, do what I tell you to do, don't run or hide from me, don't talk back, don't leave me and stay by my side. You don't have to worry about your stuff, I'll give you everything you need, I have already bought clothes for you they are in your closet, the maid will tell you when the food is ready and you'll come downstairs and eat with me. Communication is important."

"wait wait wait, what?! I'm not staying here!"

"yes you are. This is your home now."

"listen to me Jeon, I ain't playing thee games. I'm not living here with you, I have my own house and I'm Happy there. You can't do this to me!"
"shut up."

What the- he just told me to shut up and left? Who does he think he is? Son of Bill Gates? Or son of god? Huh.

I got up and walked towards the closet, at least his fashion sense is nice. I grabbed a hoodie and some shorts and walked towards the bathroom. The bathroom was massive. It had a shower and a bathtub in it. I decided to go for a shower.
After the shower, I dried my self and wore my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror and surprisingly I looked.. Okay. I blow dried my hairs and walked out.

"Okay now Lisa, you are fresh and now your mind is working. Think, how do I get out? Wait, he was still wearing his work outfit. That means he must be changing or showering now. It's my time to get out."

I opened the door, it was not locked.
"hah, what a dummy."
I tip toed my way downstairs.
"woah"
This is not a house, it's a fucking mansion!
The maids were in the kitchen so I took the opportunity and ran towards the main door.

"fresh air, here I come!"

As I was about to open the door, I heard a noise.

"Lisa."
"Fuck" I whispered to my self.
"watch your mouth..and your directions. The dining table is over there. That's the exit."

I chuckled nervously and slowly turned around to face him.

"j-jungkooook, I was just gonna go for a little walk IN THE GARDEN of course, I won't leave. Haha.."

He slowly walked towards me and leaned closer to my face, whispering softly.

"if I own a mansion, I own CCTV cameras too. Don't even think about escaping. I'm not the dummy, you are. My room is right next to yours."

Kill me. I'm ready to die, I don't wanna be here. This guy will drive me crazy!

We were sitting opposite to each other, the food on the table looked delicious. Everything was my favourite, I was starving but I wont eat. I need to show him that I'm sad and I wanna go home so that he would have some mercy on me.

"why aren't you eating?"
"...i lost my appetite."

I'm hungryyyyy

"hm. Okay."
He continued eating. WTF?! That's what he does? What a heartless bitch! Ugh! I hate Himmm

I got up from my seat and walked towards "my" room. This guy doesn't cares about me. I wanna go home now.
I sat on my bed and starting thinking about the ways to escape when after a while I heard a knock on the door.
Well, at least I have privacy.

"come in."

I saw jeon jungkook, entering my room with a whole plate of my favourite! He sat in front of me.

"open your mouth."
"no"
"I won't say again. Open your mouth."
"n-no."
"open your fucking mouth or else I won't hesitate to Fuck it"

Without even thinking, I opened my mouth. I smile appeared on his face as he fed my the food.
Great, now I feel like a baby but.. What was that all about.
Scary.

We broke up. :)
-kim