~6~

"are you not gonna leave me alone?"
"no."
"ughhh"

I rolled my eyes in annoyance and hid my face in the pillow. This guy is just laying on 'my' bed and staring at me. Doesn't he have a life of his own? I could hear him chuckle huskily.
Please leave.

I glared at him and he stood up, raising his hands as if he surrounded.

"Okay Okay, I'm going. I gotta sleep. Goodnight, babydoll"

"finally, just leave."

He glared at me before walking out of my room and going to his room.

"gOoDnIgHt, bAbYdOlL, huh.. Babydoll my ass."

I shook my head sarcastically and stood up, walking towards my bathroom

"shut your pretty little mouth"

I heard him yell from his room, wait.. Did he heard what I said?
I widened my eyes and quickly peeked out of my room, but his door was closed.
"yes, I am talking to you. Now go back to your room"

What the fuck? I quickly went back inside my room and locked my door.

This is creepy.

I looked around the room and found the cameras.

"oh"

I walked inside the bathroom and looked around, luckily, there were no cameras in the bathroom.
I sat on the stool and starting thinking ways to get out of this place..

"Okay Lisa. You got this. All you need to do is wait for him to sleep, when he sleeps I need to block out all the cameras and then make my way downstairs. The main door might be locked but I think I know where he keeps the key. If I get the key then I can easily escape. Once, I escape the first thing I'll do is go to Rosé's house. Even he find out that I escaped he'll go to my place first, he is an idiot that's why. I'll tell Rosé about it and then she'll tell me what to do. Perfect plan, Lisa you genius."

I clapped my hands in excitement and started preparing for my bath.
After taking the shower I walked out wearing my night outfit.

Now, all I had to was wait.

I didn't wanted to look suspicious so I turned off the lights and laid on my bed, pretending to be asleep.

-

I glanced at my watch, it was about 1am. He must be asleep now. I slowly got up and walked out my room, I peeked into his room.
He was sleeping.
I walked back in my room and packed my belongings, I then blocked out all the cameras.

"it's time to go."

I whispered to myself and tiptoed downstairs. It was dark but I grabbed a torch.
Just as I thought, the main door was closed. I walked to a room which I believe was his office. I looked around and found the key.

"sickening!"

I said to myself and smiled widely, finally I could leave.
I walked out of his office and rushed towards the main door, I unlocked it quietly and walked out.

I took a deep breathe
"ahhh, freedom!"
I stretched out and then made my way out of his mansion.

The guards didn't even notice me, they were asleep.
I starting walking to Rosé's house. I don't think she lives that far away. It might take some time tho. I just need to stay alert.

Jungkook pov

I woke up from the noise of some people talking. I glanced out my window but it was dark. I was confused so I got up and walked out my room. I saw two maids standing in the hallway and talking to each other. They suddenly stopped when they saw me.

"what are you two doing so late at night?"
"n-nothing sir. We were just walking back to our rooms."
"leave."
"yes, sir."

They bowed and walked downstairs. I was about to go back to my room when I decided to check up on my doll. I walked in her room, hoping she might be asleep but the only thing I saw was an empty bed.
I looked around, even in the bathroom and her closet but she was no where to be found.
"Lisa.. "

The only word that escape from my mouth. Of course, I was mad. Although, I don't blame her for running like this but it was still annoying. I rushed downstairs, In anger. The main door was open. She escaped, even from the house.
"guards!!" I yelled, as loud as I could.

The lights were on and few of the maids and guards ran out.

"y-yes sir?"
"where is she?"

They All looked at each other. none of them knew.

I walked out side and saw the watchmen sleeping.

"wake the Fuck up. Is this why I pay you?!"

They both jumped up and bowed down.

"sorry sir."

I shook my head in disbelief and rushed inside my car.

"if I were her, where would I go first?"

A smirk appeared on my face as I drove to her house. Two cars behind me of my men.
Once I find her, I'm gonna make sure she won't escape again.

Lisa pov

I was walking through an empty street, no one around. Just me, myself and I.
I was singing softly and, the wind hitting my face. It was cold but it was fun. I enjoyed it. I skipped around, like a child.
I was close to Rosé's house. I was smiling widely in anticipation!
I knew she would save me from that demon. That bitch even got my phone. How rude.

The next thing I knew was a black Ferrari stopped in front me. A very familiar Ferrari.

"oh Fuck."

I gasped and quickly did a 360° and started running

"not today Satan!"

I yelled and continued running when suddenly another car came in my way.
I was trapped.
I couldn't run anywhere.
I couldn't hide.

I turned around and saw the man who was the reason of all this.

"Jeon Jungkook."

He stood there, glaring at me.
He spread his hand out, hoping for me to walk towards him and grab it.

He got me all wrong.

"HELPPP"
"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP"

I started screaming from the top of my lung, he widened his eyes and started running towards me

"you little-"

He whispered and quickly placed his hand on my mouth, shutting me up. He picked me up and threw me in the car

"ouchh"
"shut the fuck up"

He got in the car and started driving.

"let me go, jeonnn"
"never. You're mine."
"ugh, how did you even know that I was gonna go to Rosé's house"

He smirked slightly and glanced at me.

"I know you well enough."

He winked at me and I just gave him a disgusted look.

"listen to me and listen well. Don't even think about escaping. I won't hesitate to-"

"hesitate to what? Huh? Hesitate to what? Let me tell you jeon, I'm not scared of anyone and I won't hesitate to hand you over to cops!"

He chuckled huskily and shook his head

"you want me to drop you off to police station? You wanna complain about me? Huh? Hand me over to cops? Then do it... "

He took a pause and stopped the car, looking at me.

"...I'm the CEO of the world's best company, I'm also the son of godfather."

"w-what..? G-godfather?!"

He smirked and looked in front, he started the car again and drove us to his mansion. The rest of the ride, I didn't say anything..

He is scary.

Fml
-kim