~4~

I didn't do anything today. No makeup, no hairstyle, no breakfast. I didn't even work on my outfit, I just wore my crop top and sweat pants.

"Lisa?"

I turned around to face my best friend.

"oh hi Rosé."
"hey, what's up with you? Are you okay?"

Should I tell her? I guess I should.
So, I told her everything.

"oh My god.. Say sike right now."
"I wish I could"
"I can't believe this! This.. This is madness! What the Fuck! That's it. You aren't living there anymore."
"I don't have anywhere else to live."
"you are staying with me. I live alone, you can move in with me. That way you'll feel safer. Whatever happens, we'll go through it together."

She is the bestest friend ever, always there to help me.

"thank you so much Rosé, if you don't have any issue I'll move in with you tomorrow."

"No Lisa, I don't have any type of issue. If you want, then you can move in today. I think we should tell police about it."
"No, not now. We don't have prove either.. I tore it, if this happens again then sure. We'll tell the cops. I'll move in tomorrow."

She hugged me and I knocked on jungkook's office door.

"come in."

I walked in and without even sparing him a glance, I just walked towards my table.

"Lisa?"

I sat on my chair and started my work.

"hm?"
"are you okay?"
"yes."

I could feel him staring at me. Seriously? I don't even look that good. He stood up and walked out.
Oh well.

I continued my work and printed the documents, after a while the door opened and I already knew it was jungkook.
He walked towards my table and stood beside me. I looked at him and saw him handing me a cup of hot coffee.
That's sweet.

I smiled and took the cup while mumbling a little "thank you" he smiled and took a sip of his own coffee. 

"you didn't eat anything, did you?"
"no, not really."
"why?"
"wasn't really hungry."
"well, now I bought you your favorite coffee"

"how did you know it's my favorite?"
"because, you buy this coffee every evening from the towns local coffee shop."

"and.. How did you know I go there every evening..?"
"ah well, because.. I have seen you there a couple of times haha."
"oh."
"yea, forget that all. I don't think you are feeling okay, if you want then you can do half of the work and go back home."
"Really?"
"yes"
"thank you so much."

He smiled and I just smiled back. He is creepy, he is weird but he is also sweet and nice. He went back to his desk and I continued my work. This coffee tastes amazing, kinda different tho but in a good way.

I finished my 'half work' so I got up and gave him the files.

"I'll be going now."
"okay, bye. See you later."
"yea, see you tomorrow."

He grinned and I just walked out of the room, that creep.

I waved a bye to Rosé and walked to the parking lot. I heard some footsteps behind me so I quickly turned around but there was no one.

"Great, now I'm being paranoid."

I looked everywhere and then took big steps to my car, I was scared.

I was about to get in my car when suddenly my head felt heavy, my vision got blurry and I felt dizzy. I tried to get in but i couldn't see well.

Then

I just blacked out.

I don't know how ended up in chains when I woke up.

I'm sorry for not updating, this is my last update of his book for this month. My exams are starting so I will be going on a hiatus, I'll come back in April and I'll continue this book then.

-kim